Southampton (A) - Post Match Thread

pretty poor first half and that miss by sterling could coast big time ? is sterling above criticism because sky and the pundit never call it ? BIG MISS and its not the first time or the last time he does it

united offside goal and city 2 big shouts stone wall pen and the red card for the foul on laporte says everything about the game with VAR and the officials its bent ? even in the last minute the ref blows his whistle for a foul by a city player in the box but did not no which city player and you can see him talking into his ear piece getting told it was a foul ??

i am still raging about sterling miss its shocking ? keeper on his arse and 4 yards out you don't miss them if your world class ?? GET ON THE PHONE PEP BRING HAALAND IN PLEASE

Not great first half but we picked it up in the 2nd. We're just not as effective with Grealish instead of Foden in the middle. Just don't press as well when they're that way around. Thoght that after we grabbed the equaliser then Gundogan should've come on for either Bernardo or Grealish and surprised he didn't. Shame the winning run has ended but at least it wasn't a loss.

First half was a shambles with a lazy poor attitude by most of them.

we could easily of lost that with their breaks. Midfield was wide open. Desperate for Gundy or fern to stay central as Kev & Bernie both knackered and cover to much ground.

sell raz he’s not our future or improving.

any striker would do

:-)
Cool , so any striker , right ?
Like Martial maybe ?
We were never losing that ,ever , and to selling Raheem ??
Go and have a lie down or something

Who you repl…….

Actually, fuck it. It’s not worth the downer. I’m convinced this place crawls with new blues or rags putting a downer on it.

Im out. Come on City.
Fuck you
Its my fucking opinion if you dont like it keep silent without calling pple rag or new.
your not bigger than anyone.
Iam sad because i would want my team to win. Let me breath

Doesn't matter in the slightest, no draw or loss here on in Does. Leage was done 3 weeks ago, we declared ourselves champions, because we are billy big balls bigtimers, so all this is just for the small time chumps and means nothing, the remaining 17 games are irrelevant.
Eh? No one declared city champions and City's performance did not show any hint of arrogance. You can't win every game. Today a lot of things didn't go our way and Southampton scored a worldie, they also played well.

Only 5 attempts on target was the main problem and in a squad full of left footers the biggest chance falls to left foot of right footer

We were all over them once Gabby came on, and then VAR decided to waste 5 minutes and give them a breather.

Still after that poor first half we take the point and move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.