16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't actually him him never turning out to be good, i said I thought he would fail to adapt to our style and demands of the PL. I once said he would probably be an excellent player in la Liga or Serie a. But players change for better or worse and our opinions change.

I feel as though I constantly having to justify my opinions are futile and will never appease some posters so I think it's best to just leave it there.

Rodri has improved beyond all recognition as far as I'm concerned and I must say I'm delighted for him
Yeah, fair enough.

No worries pal. We all have different opinions and that's why this forum is for such good debate.

I didn't actually him him never turning out to be good, i said I thought he would fail to adapt to our style and demands of the PL. I once said he would probably be an excellent player in la Liga or Serie a. But players change for better or worse and our opinions change.

I feel as though I constantly having to justify my opinions are futile and will never appease some posters so I think it's best to just leave it there.

Rodri has improved beyond all recognition as far as I'm concerned and I must say I'm delighted for him
1642502578656.gif

told you so (:

Weird game today, large periods of brilliance peppered with moments of pure shit. caught wrong side a few too many times than is acceptable, bailed out by others, could have been costly against better opponents. a largely good game but the brainfarts need to be cut out

Weird game today, large periods of brilliance peppered with moments of pure shit. caught wrong side a few too many times than is acceptable, bailed out by others, could have been costly against better opponents. a largely good game but the brainfarts need to be cut out
Gundogan relieves that pressure, plays much closer and provides options others don’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.