Southampton (A) - Post Match Thread

So you’re basically saying if we do anything but win in a game we will struggle, even if we draw to end a run of 12 straight wins? You’re saying only 100% win rate is acceptable? Because the only way we don’t win all the time is if we don’t manage to be at our best.
No, i'm saying that we dropped our standards today and can't afford to do it too often.

Small time cunts acting like they’ve won their cup final. Hope they go down soon along with their shitty fans.

Other than that we were fucked by VAR and Raz had a shocker.

Can’t win them all and still a 6 point cushion but just goes to show it’s far from over. Not one for conspiracies but I think we will see refereeing performances like that

For some reason football is very easy nowadays and we’re expected to win every single game we play, home or away. When we don’t win, then there has to be a reason and if Sterling is on the pitch then it seems to be an easy out, regardless of the way the other 10 play.

Across the board, we were very poor in the 1st half and Southampton exploited that with their counter. Foden and Grealish didn’t do anything of note so the fact that Sterling actually got somewhere was a bonus, but frustrating.

My overarching concern with the first half was the lack of coherent play across the back and midfield, as well as the loss of the intricate play.
please ? how can you defend that miss by sterling its shocking
chances like that have to be but away simple. your team mates and manager and all the fans could not believe it

when criticism comes your way when you do things like that is right you can not defend it with grealish or foden was also just as bad ? sorry did they miss a golden chance

Not been great though has he? All players have bad or mediocre games sometimes but how near has Grealish come to being MOTM in any of the games he's played for us?
Grealish has been involved in sixteen of the eighteen league victories , so he isnt a passenger in the team , he makes a big contibution to a team effort , if Pep thought for one minute he wasnt pulling his weight he wouldnt be near the starting line up
Bernardo , Sterling and a couple of others were more ineffectual agaisnt S'ton , but there appears to be a trend in the media and some of our "fans" to knock the lad , he gives 100% and i love his attitude , he doent take shit off oppostion players and stands up for himself ,
Her will be a star in the next 12 months , just like Bernardo , Rodri ,Cancelo and a couple of others , let him settle in and get used to the club , tactics and new surroundings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.