#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conundrum; I think we are way more solid and therefore a better team with gundo and bernaedo yet de bruyne has a skillset unmatched by anyone hence his assist and goals the last few games. He can make something out of nothing.
still seems a little off to me which may be harsh.

Conundrum; I think we are way more solid and therefore a better team with gundo and bernaedo yet de bruyne has a skillset unmatched by anyone hence his assist and goals the last few games. He can make something out of nothing.
still seems a little off to me which may be harsh.
isnt the solution to just play him as the fake 9 then we can have all three on the pitch?

isnt the solution to just play him as the fake 9 then we can have all three on the pitch?
The problem with playing him at false 9 is he can't influence the game from deep anymore where he's more dangerous and has more space. It's the same problem as putting Gundogan there or (playing Cancelo in midfield for instance).

The problem with playing him at false 9 is he can't influence the game from deep anymore where he's more dangerous and has more space. It's the same problem as putting Gundogan there or (playing Cancelo in midfield for instance).
He seems to be the only one who looks good in that position and it gets all three on the pitch worked a treat season aswell.

Kevin tends to get isolated in tight spaces, wasn't in the game in the 1st half. Gundo is better than him in such spaces.

Incredible performance. He was unlucky, almost won the game for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.