Southampton (A) - Post Match Thread

.....and quite early too ?

I wasn't watching it, I only really watch our games these days, so maybe it's hard to judge the refereeing we get compared to others, but I think I know.

An obvious red card not VAR'd today imho.
That’s my main gripe with us, needs to happen early. No point waiting until the last minute. Book them early and then they’ll think twice about doing it again

I'll NEVER come to terms with the referee's (in general, not just today's puppet) default "NO" stance for pretty much ALL contentious borderline decisions which would be in our favour, which the VAR then checks and usually says "not clear and obvious" to. NEVER.

Clear as day 100% red card on Laporte.
Very probably penalty on DeBruyne.

Bollocks to it, over to Pep to deliver another "In-cre-ible - we earn EVERYTHING" rant.

It didn't start today, it started years ago, and its consistent.

Luckily for the most part we are too good to caught by it.
Well dodged the decisions that went for us. I don’t doubt it can feel like we are reffed differently. Every team thinks so. My point stands that if they was trying to stop us why did Arsenal go that way? I’m not saying what was and wasn’t correct decisions etc but you could have easily not given us that pen and could have given them a pen. I don’t think the ref got much wrong on the day but if they was out for us then they could have comfortably not given what they did. Wolves, we won the game with a very dodgy pen. We should have had pens in the game and the one awarded was the most weakest shout and probably wrong. Var when reviewing that could have overturned it. Such a victim mentality which I hate.

Are people really giving Jack Grealish all this abuse already? Seriously catch a fucking grip! We drew one game out of 13 and carrying on like entitled twats.
Grealish is here about 6 months, He didn't ask to be bought for £100m...Give the chap a chance to fid his feet in this system under Pep. It normally takes a season or so for players to settle so give Jack time you whining gits.
Great post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.