Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have said loads of times I dont buy papers, dont listen to talksport or 5 live, the only news on City I get on here or the City website.

But nothing these so called journalists say or write will stop me from wearing my City clothing with pride, or showing City tattoos off lol. The more shit they write the more proud I am to be born a Citizen.

Fuck em

CTID

John Aldridge has wrote an article in the Independent .ie today on city .
He's stating that Uefa & The Premier league should of reined in our transfer spending a long time ago & played by the book like all other clubs do & that we have made a mockery of the game.
What a bitter Tosser he is !

He's stating that Uefa & The Premier league should of reined in our transfer spending a long time ago & played by the book like all other clubs do & that we have made a mockery of the game.
You failed to add Liar as well.

"talks already taking place" so the title says, but with zero mention of anything of the sort in the article. It never ceases to amaze me the pure lies mainstream papers are allowed to publish and get away with.

They don't care whether they lie.

They only care about getting people angry enough that they'd click on and share the article for others to click on and share.

Which you've done. Just ignore!

Just igonre and enjoy his sad bitterness, nobody outside of dipperland pays attention to him. What really gets to them is that for all the crap the media spout about their team all that history will show is a lucky champions league win and a Prem title everybody has already forgotten about as nobdy was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.