Ref Watch

Once again the difference between how we are reffed (KDB incident) and the dippers (Jota).

How the fuck that is a clear and obvious error is beyond me.

The error was VAR asking Friend I mean Enemy to look at it.

Farce.

We’re going to be on the wrong side of every 50 : 50 call for the next month or two. Liverpool defensively aren’t great but will get every call.

There’s a huge contrast between the VAR decisions yesterday and today, the penalty decisions especially

Complete corruption in plain view that VAR call. Everyone including Carragher knew it wasn't a penalty and yet some how with the aid of VAR the officials somehow colluded to give it

Listening on 5 live and even Connor liverpool united McNamara couldn’t believe the decision to give a pen. I can believe it, it’s the dippers

So he loses control of the ball and then runs into an immobile opponent. He initiates the contact on the opponent and meantime the ball has run dead. If that was given FOR us I'd be truly appalled at the incompetence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.