Premier League Games 21/22/23 January '22

You have a point mate, but the egg chasing is also on tv and they have no problem with it
Exactly. Nothing wrong with the tech. A village idiot can see its never a penalty. Within a second. But the ref’s somehow manage to award a pen. They are bent, always have been! Thankfully VAR is removing any remaining doubt that they werent, its clear for all to see

It’s not 4 it’s 2 if Liverpool beat us then it be goal difference but Liverpool have to be perfect till the end of the season.
It's not out of the realms of possibility though. They'll win most games anyway, and then just need the odd bit of help in the tighter games. It's not like we haven't seen it before.

The only thing I'd say is that whenever I've watched them this season, they've looked far less comfortable than us, even in games that they're winning, like today. They often look like they get worse as the game goes on and let their opponents back into it.

Very good point. You hear it all in the rugby, TMO and ref going through the decisions, and it’s very interesting too.

The only reason I can think it’s not done in football is they must want to hide the reason for some of the decisions given.
Darren England: Were just checking a potential red card for the tackle on Laporte.

Simon Hooper: I don't see anything wrong with it.

Darren England: Yeah, it's City. Fuck em. Check complete.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.