Do we have a world class forward?

Kane is not a target man but a genuine central striker who is an immensely good footballer and would improve our team no end. It's not so much about being a target man it's more about finding players who can get shots off and have a belief that they are going to get into areas to score goals. I'd go as far to say that Laporte has more of a natural striker's brain than any of our supposed forwards do.
So we don’t want a target man we want someody that links play and can finish. Think that’s the player we’ll get. Doesn’t mean it will be crucial this season though we could and probably will win the league as we are, and could win the C/L too.

I would say Mahrez and Foden are world class. Sterling depends on what kind of form he is in. He sometimes misses too many sitters to he considered world class imo but his movement in the box is probably one of the best I have seen. Can’t judge on Grealish.

A total of 5 votes from 7 pages tells you the poll is pointless. Apart from Gabby all we really have is a bunch of attacking midfielders. I don't include Delap or Palmer because they hardly play.

Erm one was our record scorer and the other cant hit a barn door , we needed a top class striker not him
As long as he saved us from signing Harry Cunting Kane I'm not so bothered, he will be better next season, they always are after a season learning the Pep way.

Bernie and Rodri are perfect examples, Mahrez as well.

Another thread not about Grealish that descends into Grealish bashing five posts in.

Sometimes I wish I could hop in a time machine to 1997, explain what January 2022 looks like as a City fan, and that despite every joy and success this team has brought you you still spend your days logging onto the internet and slagging of your own players.

Give me strength.

We haven't got ANY genuinely 'World class' players imo, but we do have a 'World class' first team squad and coach.

We have a group of technically efficient players who have an unmatched work ethic.

Most 'World class' players have a tendency to be disruptive divas. We can do without them.
You don’t think KDB is world class? He’s been the best midfielder in the world for the past 3 years, the very definition of world class!

We haven't got ANY genuinely 'World class' players imo, but we do have a 'World class' first team squad and coach.

We have a group of technically efficient players who have an unmatched work ethic.

Most 'World class' players have a tendency to be disruptive divas. We can do without them.

I suppose it’s your definition of world class, for me take Bernardo he walks into any club or international side in the world so for me that’s world class
I have the same view on quite a few of our players

but if you see world class like Zidane Messi Etc.. then fair enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.