10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His decision making is slower because he doesn't see things quick enough. You either have that quick football brain or you don't. It's not something that you coach in to a player.
this is not true in its entirety. playing quick involves knowing and expecting where your team mates will be this is why KDB plays a lot of early balls. In villa what Jack expected was all random attacks here our play is more organized so its not a surprise that he is taking a lot more time to adapt, besides I have seen Jack play many early balls in his city career already so I am not all worried about that aspect of his game.

He looked to be playing his old game yesterday but it became noticeable that although he looked better, it didnt fit our system as he dribbled to a dead end and it ended up with him on top of Cancelo and foden half the time.

We are a much better team without him in it this season.
Yes I agree early days in his stay with us and I’m hoping that next year he will shine more.
But as I pointed out earlier I hope that it has no affect on our intentions this year.

We are a much better team without him in it this season.
Yes I agree early days in his stay with us and I’m hoping that next year he will shine more.
But as I pointed out earlier I hope that it has no affect on our intentions this year.
The fact that you are a much better team without him in it speaks volumes.

It is clear to anyone that isn't a city fan that grealish doesn't fit the system played at city. Especially in his position.

To play at City you have to a super intelligent quick thinking like foden or silva. Grealish just isn't that type of player he is a dribbler who likes to hog the ball. He isnt a one two touch player.

does it really matter discussing which mediocre and completely forgettable performance of his was his "best of the season", really?

The fact that you are a much better team without him in it speaks volumes.

It is clear to anyone that isn't a city fan that grealish doesn't fit the system played at city. Especially in his position.

To play at City you have to a super intelligent quick thinking like foden or silva. Grealish just isn't that type of player he is a dribbler who likes to hog the ball. He isnt a one two touch player.
Also shows your lack of footballing intelligence. Mahrez being the best example of a player who was fantastic at Leicester. Very similar in he done everything there, hogged the ball, dribbled and far from a one two touch player. He came to city and flattered to deceive that first season, took time to adapt to our system and peps training which we now reap the benefits. Very much the same as Grealish whilst also baring in mind Grealish hasn’t even been playing in his position. I think we all can accept he’s not been brilliant and a price tag brings added scrutiny. To not judge him from next season considering how many players take that first season to adapt is mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.