Julian Alvarez | Signs for City (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely looks an exciting prospect...can see from the highlights he is good with both feet, strong on the ball and hard to knock off it....(bit like Kun and Jesus)....drops deep effectively (like Jesus) and looks like he can play accross the front 3...bit of pace over a short distance as well.....which is what Kun had

Get him in and see what he can do.....he is young and has time to develop.....

Him and Haaland please Txixi!!!

Tim Vickery is gushing about him right now on tS. According to him, almost the done deal, but probably not before the end of 2022, depending on River Plate's progression through Copa Libertadores. And interestingly, he touched on G. Jesus how it might affect him and his (non)development with us and particularly Brazil.

Tim Vickery is gushing about him right now on tS. According to him, almost the done deal, but probably not before the end of 2022, depending on River Plate's progression through Copa Libertadores. And interestingly, he touched on G. Jesus how it might affect him and his (non)development with us and particularly Brazil.
can you link me to this tS? i would like to hear his thoughts.

loads of experts in the pub and on here saying we need this guy who know loads about him so its a thumbs up for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.