It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Felix would be fantastic in our team.

I have no deep desire for an out and out striker but having the option to change things up with a big, strong and pacy finisher up front has to be an aim. The difficulty, I suppose, is that we would want that as an option yet the kind of player that would improve us is not wanting to play 3 games out of ten, understandably.

I have never rated Harry Kane as highly as the British media do, but I am possibly wrong on that as I always rebel against the love-fest some players get in the British press.

Haaland is incredible at Dortmund but that is different to the PL and especially different to playing in our team when we face 10 men behind the ball every week. I think he would need a lot of bedding in and we know that our fans only allow that with some players.

Vlahovic looks like a player with touch and finishing ability but he is already becoming a big name and comes with potential agent issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.