Fulham (H) - FA Cup 4th Round - Sat 5th Feb, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Not on TV in the UK. KO is at 15:00 (GMT).

Most of the ticket discussion is in this thread:

Most of the players have been given some rest and time off this week (see below), so team news isn't really worth bothering with just yet.

Ederson, Jesus and Steffan are all away on international duty 24th Jan - 2nd Feb.

Players appear to have been given some time off:
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 13.47.40.png Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 13.48.15.png Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 13.48.34.png Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 13.48.46.png

Not on TV in the UK. KO is at 15:00 (GMT).

Most of the ticket discussion is in this thread:

Most of the players have been given some rest and time off this week (see below), so team news isn't really worth bothering with just yet.

Ederson, Jesus and Steffan are all away on international duty 24th Jan - 2nd Feb.

Players appear to have been given some time off:
View attachment 35142 View attachment 35141 View attachment 35140 View attachment 35139
I believe they were supposed to go to Abu Dhabi for warm climate training but it got cancelled. Players have been given a week off as far as I'm aware. I think they need a nice break. Let's hope they come back focused and fired up.

What line up would you expect for this game? It's impossible to predict the side but I think Pep might want to play Steffen, Palmer and Mcatee but some have some injury issues.

---------------Steffen
Walker---Stones--Dias--Zinchenko
------------Fernandinho
--------Bernardo---Palmer
--Mahrez---Grealish---Foden

It's impossible to predict the side.

I've noticed that Fulham have been absolutely flying in the Championship and have been scoring a lot of goals. Someone called Carvalho has been linked to Premier League clubs. I wonder whether they will go with their strongest side or whether they will rest players and prioritise the Championship?

It looks like it will be a good crowd because there were only 3 or 4 thousand tickets left online when I looked a moment ago.

Here's a link for the BBC Match report and goals from the FA Cup 4th Round tie in 2020 (4-0). The attendance that day was 40k.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51208514

Last edited:
What line up would you expect for this game? It's impossible to predict the side but I think Pep might want to play Steffen, Palmer and Mcatee but some have some injury issues.

---------------Steffen
Walker---Stones--Dias--Zinchenko
------------Fernandinho
--------Bernardo---Palmer
--Mahrez---Grealish---Foden

It's impossible to predict the side.

I've noticed that Fulham have been absolutely flying in the Championship and have been scoring a lot of goals. Someone called Carvalho has been linked to Premier League clubs. I wonder whether they will go with their strongest side or whether they will rest players and prioritise the Championship?

It looks like it will be a good crowd because there were only 3 or 4 thousand tickets left online when I looked a moment ago.

Here's a link for the BBC Match report and goals from the FA Cup 4th Round tie in 2020 (4-0). The attendance that day was 40k.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51208514
Carvalho was at Wolves and wasn't very good.

I haven't seen the Carvalho they are talking about but I have seen him linked to Liverpool I think in the BBC Transfer Gossip.

The BBC report I linked to above has got the match highlights of the 4th round tie. A 4-0 win with a Jesus double, and a brilliant goal by Bernardo. The game was ruined by an early sending off / pen but it was blatant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.