Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not denying that it’s a strong possibility, I’m just warning that people are taking some very questionable rumors (given the sources and their history) to allow a bunch of cliches to come alive. So with Vlahovic, “of course he wants Juventus, players from that part of the world yadda yadda, another player that won’t leave Italy, Juve fan since a kid etc”.
With Haaland, “of course Madrid/Barcelona, big clubs!, big money!, weather! yadda yadda”. And the evidence is minimal and questionable, to say the least. Not to add the overall pessimism here that any player couldn’t possibly prefer us over those clubs. And I should also say that media in the UK too are quick to play into those cliches, thus fueling the climate to overreactions here and in other social media
To be honest I can't see any footballer making a decision of sentiment anymore. They have a short career and trophies and money is what really matters. Haaland is a Leeds then city fan so I think we are in a great position to get him but at the same time i can also see psg or real blowing us out of the water in terms of wages. Vlahovic could easily pick juve over us or arsenal but I doubt its because he loves juve its the trophies and money. Look at Ronaldo he "loves" utd but yet he seemed desperate to join us in the summer and it took a boat load of cash and a guilt trip from his "dad" to get him back to the swamp.

Ok fair enough.

If indeed he has his heart set on Juventus for whatever reason, not much that can be done about that.

A few more Italian based clains that Juventus are pushing it in January now rather than waiting for June as they had planned. Most claiming all is agreed with club and player, just the clubs to agree payment now. Supposedly.
I cant see him choosing juve over us especially with us being a lot stronger than them, having pep and being in a much bigger and better league. Juve aren't madrid i don't see them as being a bigger draw than us right now unless he really likes living in italy. My guess is we aren't really in for him it seems spurs and arsenal want him more than we do hes probably our third choice.

I cant see him choosing juve over us especially with us being a lot stronger than them, having pep and being in a much bigger and better league. Juve aren't madrid i don't see them as being a bigger draw than us right now unless he really likes living in italy. My guess is we aren't really in for him it seems spurs and arsenal want him more than we do hes probably our third choice.

yeah but they have Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.