Gio Kinkladze Documentary

The documentary has just been released
Hopefully someone can put a link on here
Edited
just heard a subscription is needed to watch it

can't imagine it being a long documentary he only played about a dozen good games in 3 seasons, amazing in November 95 and that goal v Southampton, can only remember him playing well at Oxford following season and an amazing solo goal v West Ham in cup, massively overrated player but was best individual player in some of Citys worst ever teams

can't imagine it being a long documentary he only played about a dozen good games in 3 seasons, amazing in November 95 and that goal v Southampton, can only remember him playing well at Oxford following season and an amazing solo goal v West Ham in cup, massively overrated player but was best individual player in some of Citys worst ever teams

45mins

Yes massively over rated, hardly played well for us hence Ajax, one of the top clubs in Europe signed him.

You don't get it do you?
And for what it's worth the documentary was really good, you might be surprised if you watch it.
In 3 years he played 106 times and scored 20 goals.
Overrated you say? Yeah OK then.

His performance in 96 against top of the league Newcastle is one of the greatest ever by a City player.

His performance in 96 against top of the league Newcastle is one of the greatest ever by a City player.
Kinky did play well in that game but for me his best games were when Flitcroft was in same team, but for me he was massively overrated just like Rosler was

My overwhelming memories of him were either a one man wonder show or passes that disappeared off the pitch or to opposition players.

Not because they were stray passes but they were passes where players should have continued their run to, he would stand waving his arms pointing where he was going to pass it and yet the rest of the team just seemed to be 10 yards off his thinking or plainly three or four levels below him quality wise.

This guy would walk into today’s side and I would have loved to see him in blue with quality around him that we have today
Would definitely not walk into the current side. I loved him like most other Blues at the time but nowhere near consistent enough or hard working enough to get into this side. Just my opinion of course, and I can see why you said it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.