United (H) - Post Match Thread

In spite of all those announcements that their lot would be kept in at the end they were trudging down the stairs from SS3 at the same time as we were. Lots of 'You're fucking shit', 'Tearing Cockneys apart' etc songs and they were all like people in a Lowry painting with their heads down and no response.

For a fleeting moment I almost wavered and felt a shred of sympathy for them until I pulled myself together and shouted 'Fuck off, you Rag cunts'.

Last edited:

Manchester City v Manchester United: Kevin De Bruyne leaves shambolic United chasing shadows

Man City 4 Man United 1​

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Ffa6d8558-9d6f-11ec-a33b-e5ebed659a52.jpg

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...2?shareToken=38743138c23578058db29665fe64e573
Pity he doesn’t seem to mention the money both clubs have spent to give it even more of a contrast , other than that, very good.

i believe if we had got Fred, Sanchez or Maguire they would have all been successes.

United’s management/coaching is the problem. they sign good players for plenty of money and on the whole they turn to shit
I've had this argument with people on here before. There's no way you parachute Rodri in to their midfield and he makes them look good or Fred, under the wing of Fernandinho, doesn't look world class.

Don't think that's offensive to our players, nor letting theirs off the hook. But it shows how good we are at every thing we do right now. We improve every player who comes to us, from the smallest kids to the women, and players look worse for them from the day they sign.

It's amazing to see it really is.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.