Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the pleasure of spending half the day in a room full of Liverpool fans, and I regret to say lads and lasses, it's done. Over. Jan Molby's sang the final bar. Liverpool as champions will lead us out of this pandemic and usher in a new ear of peace in Eastern Europe. Is what was literally said to me.

The quadruple is on, they'll beat us several times in the run in and they well know that Trent and that snidey left back are only injured in the Klopp false positive and Fergie international break sense.

Salah apparently really wants to stay forever and ever and it's his agent who is making things difficult by asking for more, poor Mo doesn't have a say!

Funnily enough they didn't seem to react well to my expressionless face and saying "ok, sure". I think they wanted something more, like a signed sworn statement that I witnessed the truth today and am forever in awe.

Then it clicked, the media love in, the senseless jabbering and the desperation for an argument. They fear that if they are not talked about then they'll be forgotten again. Just like the past two decades.

They want to big it up, so that if they are victorious they can really lord it over everyone, and if they lose the can proclaim dispair through to their downtrodden hearts. Win win. So I guess in that sense, they were right.

One thing with Liverpool supporters they never stop believing for 31 years that is was there year so they were right in the end!

Totally opposite to our fans who never get to cocky.

One thing with Liverpool supporters they never stop believing for 31 years that is was there year so they were right in the end!

I take it you`ve never frequented the pre match day threads ? ;) We have a few entitled fans I`m afraid to say.

Not true, I always thought it was going to be our year, especially when you really become football mad at 9/10yo what a bitter disappointment football was for me lol

Those pissing match or shoot tab league cards would be ripped up and in the bin by October or earlier most years lol

s-l300.jpg

Bar the scousers being top I like that we are 5th and Carlisle are top and manure don't appear on the list at all lol

Mr Michael 'boring' Owen
Mohamed Salah's options would be going "sideways to Manchester City or down anywhere else" if he left Liverpool, says ex-Reds striker Michael Owen.

Sideways eh, 1 title in 30 odd years or City.

I'm sure Salah really cares what that boring little sparrowfart thinks.

Mr Michael 'boring' Owen
Mohamed Salah's options would be going "sideways to Manchester City or down anywhere else" if he left Liverpool, says ex-Reds striker Michael Owen.

Sideways eh, 1 title in 30 odd years or City.

To be fair Owen has this unique record of being hated by fans of almost every club hes played for

Liverpool - Signed for the rags

Real Madrid - Constantly injured and shit

Newcastle - see above

Rags- Liverpool connections and asking for the number 7 shirt( which they believe has some sort of mythical power)

Stoke- Too old and shit

s-l300.jpg

Bar the scousers being top I like that we are 5th and Carlisle are top and manure don't appear on the list at all lol
[/QUOTE]
Crikey, look at the teams in the 2nd division.
More like our current premier division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.