João Félix

If Haaland isn't coming, then this guy could be an option.
The boat has long sailed when we signed Alvarez. Now we have to sign the true 9 (Haaland).

Given how Felix has been performing lately and how much he has been playing, I’d count on him to continue at Atletico

The boat has long sailed when we signed Alvarez. Now we have to sign the true 9 (Haaland).

Given how Felix has been performing lately and how much he has been playing, I’d count on him to continue at Atletico
Jesus leaves, Alvarez takes his place, Sterling may well leave this summer and if he does we have room for Felix if available, and there is also the situation with Bernardo, sadly there could be a possibility he leaves.

Jesus leaves, Alvarez takes his place, Sterling may well leave this summer and if he does we have room for Felix if available, and there is also the situation with Bernardo, sadly there could be a possibility he leaves.
Alvarez is taking Ferran’s place. We will see what happens if any of the other three leave, but I am struggling to see Felix being the one to take their place.

He doesn’t leave AM for anything close to what we would be willing to pay for him. He was a NINE figure transfer, and AM isn’t cutting that in half!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.