Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They use Der Spiegel, we are not going to use Daily Mail or any of the red media I know that.
We could someone like Der Spiegel who does everything for money
Why?

Der Spiegal made themselves look stupid when we took their claims to CAS and won.

Der Spiegel is no better than a comic, why the fuck would you want us to sully ourselves with a rag like that?

You do know this is regurgitated news?
Right?
All what you have said has been dealt with.

From what I gather it’s separate allegations re: youth players

The FIFA one, which I suspect you’re talking about, we took a fine in 2019 (where it looked like we may get banned)

These accusations would be dealt with by FA and PL.

We got a fine and ban from signing youth players from the PL in 2017 which would illustrate that it’s dealt with by a different body.

Nothing may come of it but it’s definitely the one i’m most concerned about.

From what I gather it’s separate allegations re: youth players

The FIFA one, which I suspect you’re talking about, we took a fine in 2019 (where it looked like we may get banned)

These accusations would be dealt with by FA and PL.

We got a fine and ban from signing youth players from the PL in 2017 which would illustrate that it’s dealt with by a different body.

Nothing may come of it but it’s definitely the one i’m most concerned about.
Mate honestly, go and make a brew and chill.

This is just another pathetic attempt at derailing us and giving us a bad press at an important stage of the season.

Der spiegel have absolutely zero on us, nothing, nada, nish

As long as we have wealthy owners and as long as we keep winning things these stories will always be here.

And just to add, some German magazine must be upset moneybags city are getting haaland from one of their darlings.

In a nutshell.

Remember they also published another rehash after the CAS verdict, suggesting new evidence was available, which they have still to show.
I think that they used that line to cling to any credibility they thought they still had. It's far more convenient than admitting defeat.

Aside from the obvious fact that none of this is new, it was all thrown out at the CAS and that the statute of limitations has clearly been reached, it's important to state that City now have a good relationship with UEFA and Aleksander Ceferin in particular. Following the CAS verdict, Khaldoon had a convivial telephone call with Ceferin which put all this in the past. It's no coincidence to me that Ceferin was very complimentary towards City when we were the first club to formally withdraw from the ESL. It's my belief that Ceferin never wanted the initial charges to be brought against us and none will be now.

Why?

Der Spiegal made themselves look stupid when we took their claims to CAS and won.

Der Spiegel is no better than a comic, why the fuck would you want us to sully ourselves with a rag like that?
I am talking about someone like them and we don't have to like them. It is time to fight back

Not arsed one bit by of any of this. Only time I’m aware of what’s going on regards the media is when I read this thread.
Suggest others do the same if they want to live a stress free life. Fuck all will ever come of it and other fans whinging aren’t worth the steam off the proverbial shit.

Specific allegations. No I thought not. Enjoy the game on Sunday everybody and if we win against a very good team then by Monday this will all be literally yesterday's news. We all knew what would be coming our way this week, it is so predictable it's laughable.

Mate honestly, go and make a brew and chill.

This is just another pathetic attempt at derailing us and giving us a bad press at an important stage of the season.

Der spiegel have absolutely zero on us, nothing, nada, nish

As long as we have wealthy owners and as long as we keep winning things these stories will always be here.

And just to add, some German magazine must be upset moneybags city are getting haaland from one of their darlings.

In a nutshell.
That was my immediate thought, if the German press is anything like it is over here. It's probably because the German rags have got wind City are signing Haaland and it has hurt them. Dortmund might not be happy either. The timing of this is so obviously strategic, that it damages it's credibility, before you even start to read it.

I hope we do sign Haaland and I hope we face Bayern in the CL next season. Give them a humbling from the stands and a humbling on the pitch. They are overdue some payback where City are concerned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.