Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse than United. Very much so.
Not for me. I had fucking decades of those Rag cunts. That fucking banner will live long in my memory.

The Dippers are just our recent rivals, before that they didn't register. Now they do, but only because they are challenging us for trophies.

Never, ever, ever forget that fucking banner Blues.

Cunts..

Last edited:
Not for me. I had fucking decades of those Rag cunts. That fucking banner will live long in my memory.

The Dippers are just our recent rivals, before that they didn't register. Now they do, but only because they are challenging us for trophies.

Cunts..
I agree actually. For me though it's the terrorists attack on our team coach. I can't get over it now. They did that.

I took that attack on our coach personally, lost any shred of respect I had for that club and fans.
That's par for the course for the dippers. On another note, I can't for the life of me understand why fans of other clubs booed Raz for so long after he joined us. What affiliation did they have with the scum ? Didn't they understand that the ban affected all English clubs in Europe ?

It was horrible. I saw our players come out visually shaken. It won't be popular to say it would not happen at the Old Toilet.
Still annoyed the game went ahead. We should have just turned the coach round and fucked off leaving uefa and the fa to sort the idiots at anfield out.

Cunts..
It was a banner mate, fans taking the piss out of fans.
As a Blue when we were shit I would look at it with pride, yes we are shit and win nowt but we still follow our team!
Anyone offended by the banner or gives a shit about it needs a reality check.

Some of the Rags support is questionable with this MIB bollocks but the Dippers take it to anothe level, Cult status and seemingly untouchable.

Liverpool are The Jimmy Saville of football, turn a blind eye to their antics!

Both love Shell suits too!

It was a banner mate, fans taking the piss out of fans.
As a Blue when we were shit I would look at it with pride, yes we are shit and win nowt but we still follow our team!
Anyone offended by the banner or gives a shit about it needs a reality check.

Some of the Rags support is questionable with this MIB bollocks but the Dippers take it to anothe level, Cult status and seemingly untouchable.

Liverpool are The Jimmy Saville of football, turn a blind eye to their antics!

Both love Shell suits too!
Fuck off!! It was a banner endorsed by the fucking club and taking the piss out of us at probably our lowest time. They way they then reacted to a billboard welcoming Tevez to Manchester showed the whole club as the hypocritical cunts they are.
So yes the banner was a disgrace and every City fan should always remember it.
Cunts club full of cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.