Ticket Transfer

HELP!
I bought 4 tickets for the Fulham FA cup match, myself, Mrs Hoghead and 2 friends. I forwarded the email from the ticket office and we all downloaded the tickets into our wallets. Now the 2 friends cannot go due to Covid so wish to transfer these tickets. How do you do this? or are they now simply lost?
Easy peasy - phoned supporter services and they sent me print at home tickets :)

Can Citizen members transfers tickets? I'm trying to transfer to someone but the option isn't available

bump

where is transfer option? i have two tickets, trying to move one to a mate, got him added as Friends & Family but there are no options at all when i select a ticket?

edit:
it would seem only seasoncard holders can transfer, from what i can gather.

So how on earth do i transfer this one i've got?!

Last edited:
Does ticket transfer only work if the recipient has an email address?
My daughter who has deferred this season wants my sons spare ticket for Liverpool but has same email as me

Does ticket transfer only work if the recipient has an email address?
My daughter who has deferred this season wants my sons spare ticket for Liverpool but has same email as me
Go into your ticket wallet and onto your ticket. Click on the three dots in the top right hand corner. This will open a page with the QR code. Take a screenshot and send it via text or WhatsApp.

Daughter can then just scan the QR code by placing it and her phone face up into the scanner as we used to with the season cards. Will activate no problem.

I’ve done this loads of times this season and haven’t had an issue. In fact I’m doing this today with a family member as myself and my dad have covid so are obviously unable to go.

Go into your ticket wallet and onto your ticket. Click on the three dots in the top right hand corner. This will open a page with the QR code. Take a screenshot and send it via text or WhatsApp.

Daughter can then just scan the QR code by placing it and her phone face up into the scanner as we used to with the season cards. Will activate no problem.

I’ve done this loads of times this season and haven’t had an issue. In fact I’m doing this today with a family member as myself and my dad have covid so are obviously unable to go.
Screenshots work on the tickets? Seems like an obvious loophole to the rather convoluted system!

Thank you for information, in the end she got that drunk last night that she came in with me anyhow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.