Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

We managed the two legs, they lost their heads playing the game of dark arts that they're supposedly masters in, and they had, what, one shot on target over two games? Wish Gundo had scored and buried the fuckers - Pep's line about keeping teams alive rings true again - but that's one type of European tie we've now figured out. Top of the league, in the semi finals of the two cups, what more could you ask for at this stage of the season.

Let me start with "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" get to fuck Atletico.

Big win, exactly the type of games you need to win to win this comp, games we weren't winning 2 years ago, 2 big games against a (i would expect) more open real to really flex our muscles and show how good we are.

I haven’t seen us in the position we were in in that second half for years. And we got through it. Fucking beautiful. Love that the team is a team, they battle for eachother and fight for every inch. Phil tumbling back into the pitch. Yes!

something that’s stuck in mind for years (and more now because of the transfer gossip) is when Alfie Harland was chopped by keane and he then stood over him gobbing off. I don’t remember any team mate stepping in to tell Keane to fuck off. That would never happen now and I love it. I now feel a lot more calm about the next few weeks, whatever happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.