Tickets / Seat Counters Thread - The run-in 2021-22

Just over 200 tickets left for Watford. Probably won’t sell out, but it’s not far off. Thought the singles and low amount of seats available in the remaining blocks would sell out today, but they‘re selling slowly. Some seats have appeared across SSL3. Seat planner still shows loads of blocks with seats in, but they’re singles and doubles, etc. Think the most seats in any block is 10, in SSL3.

Don’t forget that a lot of these will be ticket exchange seats.

Just over 200 tickets left for Watford. Probably won’t sell out, but it’s not far off. Thought the singles and low amount of seats available in the remaining blocks would sell out today, but they‘re selling slowly. Some seats have appeared across SSL3. Seat planner still shows loads of blocks with seats in, but they’re singles and doubles, etc. Think the most seats in any block is 10, in SSL3.
You always underestimate. We usually sell up to a thousand on match day itself. The ones you are seeing at the moment are likely to be returns or previously reserved seats which pop up constantly right up to kick off.

Leave this job to the pros.

You always underestimate. We usually sell up to a thousand on match day itself. The ones you are seeing at the moment are likely to be returns or previously reserved seats which pop up constantly right up to kick off.

Leave this job to the pros.

Not, me mate. :-)

Not the seat counting ethos, but can't be arsed counting the seats atm. Out.

Guessing. Still got 100-150 to shift?

Screen grab taken now.

Screenshot-20220423-111437-2.png

Not, me mate. :-)

Not the seat counting ethos, but can't be arsed counting the seats atm. Out.

Guessing. Still got 100-150 to shift?

Screen grab taken now.

Screenshot-20220423-111437-2.png
Can’t be bothered to count as I’m on a train but they are just single seats which pop up. I got an insight into this because I had a RM one reserved for a friend all week. They reserve and unreserve them or people return them or whatever. So games which are shown as “sold out” will actually constantly have seats available for people who go keep clicking and clicking.

today will be full, don’t worry pal.

Trying to call the club on behalf of my disabled dad to sort a access for him to attend today. They are beyond useless. Not fan friendly whatsoever. I’m disgusted.he’s lost his phone so can’t get in ground but he has his old season pass with him help anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.