Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

3 goals completely flattered for them as they really didn't deserve them. Apart from a 5min spell after they got the 1st one they dominated but for the remaining 85 city walloped them. Can see a full on shithousery session next Wednesday with a ref who will fall for the bullshit and they will capitalise.

Well, that was frustrating!

I suppose we were always going to be vulnerable at the back with a makeshift defence, but they seemed to take every chance, whereas we needed 2 or 3 (where have I heard that before!).

Oh well, it was exciting and I can see us scoring at least 2 goals at the Bernabéu.

It is going to be a classic for neutrals, but for me it was complete and utter shit game, the only good thing is away goal does not count. The goals we are conceding, there should be rule the team conceding such goals should not be allowed nowhere near the final. I might be hugely disappointed and talking shit, but there is something wrong with Pep's teams in CL, the game management is total crap. Instead of being 4:0 up, you end up 2:1, and then you miss another 3-4 100% goal chances and let another 2 goals. That penalty and everything leading to it is a comedy of errors.
What on earth are you talking about? This is not the dog and duck we're playing

We were incredible, and to score 4 goals in the semi and even feel like the slightest bit of "should of scored 2/3 more" is actually mad and shows how well we played.

Get Cancelo and potentially Walker back next week and we are gravy.

What was Laporte doing for their second? He let him have a free run all the way to goal, absolutely abysmal deending. At some point he he to worry about the ball and not the man in the middle and pass him over to Zinch and attack the ball. Cant believe he just let him run all the way and have a free one on one
I’ve said it for god knows how long that Laporte has come back from his injury as a defender who doesn’t want to defend. He wants possession of the ball and for the most part looks a great CB when he has it. He has become so passive as a defender that it’s borderline negligence of duty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.