Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

spot on - "Silver" lining for city.

Almost a kick in the face that they are pointing out, that if we can have those 6 tickets back - we can double or triple our revenue by selling them to tourists or travel agents...rather than the die hard city fan buzzing to face united or liverpool. It will lead to more fights in the stands...there was incidents at liverpool and Madrid as these tickets always end up with away fans and never other Cityzens!

im just generally disappointed, when you compare $1m of increase overall for fans and compare that to players yearly wages and income from sponsors, TV. Haaland will literally be on 500k a week. Ticket sales make up what 5% of our yearly revenue or less?? Season tickets prob 2% of that after corporate...

In this climate of cost of living and covid - increases in food and fuel and City just cant absorb £25 from me for 1 more year....

Word need to get back to the board. I know we will be back here in 12 months time to.
5 tickets back I think.

1894 instagram.

F5451732-B731-4-F08-BFC7-8-A4-CED02-CA2-B.jpg

It’s another of Sorriano and Khaldoon’s endless campaign of micro-aggressions against the ‘legacy fans’.
You do increasingly get the feeling they would quite happily swap the lot of us for daytrippers and tourists if they could
They’d soon want us back though when the day trippers and tourists only attended one or two games!

I'm not going to mince my words.(Ric)

As Blue Moon is the biggest Manchester City fan forum, it would be appropriate for you and Blue Moon to put out a statement about the unjustified and unnecessary season ticket price rises.

Blue Moon represents a large and loyal City fan base, not Manchester City Football Club, so I'm asking you as a City fan, and the owner of Blue Moon, to ask the club why they have increased the price of season tickets again.(especially with the cost of living outside of football soaring)

Last edited:
I don't understand why we don't have a waiting list for new season ticket holders.My 12 year old grandson as a matchday card that we purchased every home match for including all cups. But I am told they invite people at random. No rewards for loyalty. CTID

Nothing from Kevin Parker yet on his Twitter page

Doesn't the OSC website look very similar to the City website?

I thought that was the whole idea behind the Silver tickets?

We are seriously considering going Silver for next season. The big matches will all be on TV anyway. They are also the ones moved to ridiculous kick off times.

Reading some of the comments here I get a distinct impression that many of the faux outrage postings were prepared before the announcement was made. Many might have been made even with a price freeze or even a reduction?

I hate to think what would be said about the season ticket prices for Arsenal or Spurs or Chelsea.
Well I wish whoever came up with this Silver ticket idea included the Rags in a 15 game ticket.

The top sides are not included!

The piss boiling would be worth it.

I know it's difficult to understand or indeed stomach but everyone gets shafted by corporate in any business model, we are no exception we really are not.

Give it 20 years and if we are at the same levels of achievement the only thing that's Manchester about us will be our name, that's if that isn't sold off or renamed.

It's already disappearing, the name that is. We have shirts with Man City; n them and are constantly referred to this way.

Nothing from Kevin Parker yet on his Twitter page

Doesn't the OSC website look very similar to the City website?

He won’t rattle any cages as long as him and his mates are personally looked after

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.