Boris Becker: 2.5 year prison sentence

Chippy_boy

Team supported
God's chosen team
Just heard Boris (no, the other one) has got 2.5 years for bankruptcy fraud.

I have to say I feel sorry for him. No idea whether he's cvnt or a decent bloke but it seems to me his life as really fallen apart. From multiple grand slam winner and £38m in earnings, down to bankruptcy, and whilst trying to cling on to a bit of what remained of his former fortune, he's tried fiddling the books... And now prison.

Sad, IMO.

Not his first brush and didn’t learn from the previous suspended sentence. Sometimes, you need an “awakener.” I think he got one.

Running up debts, not paying them, while hiding assets is just like common thievery. Dressing it up in fame and one’s public legacy is just a further attempt to obfuscate the raw facts…common thief who sought to keep some of his ill-gotten haul.

“Sorry. Not sorry!” seems to be his M.O., and my feelings on his sentence mirror that contempt!

Seems a bit harsh, is he a menace to society and need removing from our streets? i would guess not, the other Boris would be much more deserving of time at her majesty’s pleasure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.