Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm suffering from memory loss. I can't remember when oil was classified as a drug. All you hear when city are mentioned is oil money this oil money that. Its as if trading in oil is up there with the Colombian drug cartels. Anyway off to buy some diesel , hope I don't get caught.

AKedOLRHBPLdg2YYoVXWA0mJ7kT93mq8J13VgEkmgwagxw=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

The wrong premise is they think everyone is sided with liverpool. Truth is, aside from.Liverpool fans (including sad lower league fans that support 2 clubs), no one can stand the cunts.
I'm a sad lower league fan who supports two clubs, City and Fleetwood Town. When I was first into footy Fleetwood were Lancashire combination and my first game was a FA Cup tie with Rochdale in 1964. My dad was a Manc and City fanatic and so naturally I followed the blues as well as my home town. This caused me grief in a school that was half rag half dipper surprisingly not many Blackpool fans. In a small town local clubs rely on cross over support from the prem, don't see anything wrong in it myself. When I was younger at most home games at Maine Rd now an old man find it much more relaxing to pop along to Highbury and make trips to the Etihad an increasingly rare treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.