Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

We have to give some credit to Madrid. We were the better side over both legs but we just couldn't finish them off, they refused to lie down. That's the third time they've done it this year so it's no coincidence.

Seriously?? Not for me. Porto was on a different scale and I still don’t think I’ve got over it
I think its just the way we lost, but also recency bias. Ask me in a week and I'll say the final was worse. Right now, everything is just awful.

Haaland and Alvarez are a start. If we want to win the big one and see out the league more easily we could do a lot worse than offer united 30m for Ronaldo and give him Whatever wages he wants for two or three years. The best player of the last 30 years was lined up for us in the summer and we turned him down. Criminal
Absolute bollocks about Ronaldo. We wouldn’t be top of the league with that egotistical self obsessed **** in our team. Where have united gone with the likes of him and Sancho in their squad? Second to fucking SIXTH. He will score a few goals but he would wreck the phenomenal team spirit we have in our club. Fucking Ronaldo lol, signing the preening overpaid **** would have been criminal

Last edited:
Me too

I thought Ederson could just have stepped Forward to close the Space, and easily gather the Ball from the cross .It actually looks like he thinks it is going to land in his arms. Before An easy Header hits the back of our net.

Might be great with his feet, really is his only redeeming quality.

I didn't fancy us if it went to Penalties because he tends to jump to either side before the Ball is even hit.

I think a Static Traffic Cone would at least save something.

Better than the hologram Bravo before him. Eddie is having a bit of a spell, all keepers go through them. He will come back bigger and better than ever. It's such fine margins at top level sport, be grateful as we are so lucky to have him and won't one day.

You just can't let a 2 goal lead slip 4 times and be a serious team. They bottled it, over both legs. Would have been easier against 10 men tonight, but the defending in the second half (all the way through was embarrassing) was absolutely criminal. Dias had his worst game for City and failed to lead effectively
sums it up for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.