Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

ive said it for a couple of years but no idea who?
eddy is a top footballer we know that and can create goals but how many of these goals are winning goals compared to how many goals he doesnt save?
ive literally no idea who it should be but for me ederson is our weakest link.

He gets away with it as we often dominate most games so he's rarely called on. He does pull off the odd worldie but I look at some goals he lets in and think, how?

I still can’t believe we are not in the final.

We through away these opportunities time and time again.

Just imagine next year if it’s a better PSG or Bayern. Can’t explain why we keep wasting such great opportunities. It’s suicide every time.
This is a good point actually. We have arguably been the best side in the world since 2017, and have no european trophies to show for it. Our planning, structure and financial muscle should assure us being up there for the forseeable but it really have been a huge missed opportunity.

Wasn’t bad luck and and a corrupt ref it was a fucking disgrace and there should be an inquest into it . Laporte a major player in our demise . Cancelo is a defender who can’t defend . We have no striker and if bringing sterling on to save us is our play then we have problems . I now expect us to shit the bed and lose the title as Liverpools quadruple will happen .

good to see you’re a half glass empty kind or person. Me also.. I think we have laid the blueprint for the unthinkable here.

I hear you, he definitely gets an easier ride then others.
He was poor tonight and by his lofty standards he’s not had a great season. I don’t think playing false nine in large parts has helped him.
Frustrating night to say the least.

Unless its against poor opposition, his ability to go past players seems to have been coached out of him.

He passes sideways more often than not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.