Positives To Take From Today

I'm impressed that we City fans have found 40 pages of positives from last night.

Only ones I could think of are:

- Pep may stay longer, until he wins it
- I'll save money now I'm not going to Paris
- we were super excited the first time we even qualified for the CL, even though we went out in the group stages.
- whatever happens it's still going to be a better season than 75% of the seasons I've experienced as a City fan. Just not getting relegated raises it above several of the earlier seasons.

People need to understand that given the level of investment, every time we lose an explanation needs to be given
100% agree but sadly a lot of our fans are still happy to make up the numbers and have a weird happy go lucky mentality.

WINNERS own this club, run this club, manage and coach this club and play for this club.

This club is built to win, losing is not an option.

The club will no doubt look for answers but what stands out most to me is that when we falter on the pitch no immediate overreaction will be forthcoming. Cool heads will prevail. Discussion over how we can fix the issues identified will be raised. No blame will be attached. Solutions will be offered and we will prepare the groundwork for next season.

The furore will be left to the media.

After that disgraceful 'foul' by being sandwiched between one player and a charging centrehalf, Chopper Foden will be feared in Europe.

Truly bizarre decision.

I'm impressed that we City fans have found 40 pages of positives from last night.

Only ones I could think of are:

- Pep may stay longer, until he wins it
- I'll save money now I'm not going to Paris
- we were super excited the first time we even qualified for the CL, even though we went out in the group stages.
- whatever happens it's still going to be a better season than 75% of the seasons I've experienced as a City fan. Just not getting relegated raises it above several of the earlier seasons.
What is Super Excited???
Another Americanism in our language??

After that disgraceful 'foul' by being sandwiched between one player and a charging centrehalf, Chopper Foden will be feared in Europe.

Truly bizarre decision.
Almost as bizarre as Sterling’s yellow card for a perfectly good tackle and three minutes extra time in extra time when one Real player spent at least that long rolling around on the floor.

Yeah, I’ve watched them through thick and thin, relegations, 2nd division whilst still at school and the rags were winning the treble. I’ve gone everywhere and supported my club as much as I could afford to. So because I’ve pointed out the manager is lucky because at any other top European side they wouldn’t stand for his constant failures in Europe despite having the best team and squad most years( didn’t say I want him out) I should go and find another club to support?

Or was it because I said the club take the piss by needlessly upping season tickets every year? I know loads of genuine blues who’ve stopped renewing over the last few years because of this. Luckily I can afford it but it doesn’t mean it’s not out of order or people should not speak out about it.

By your logic Swales was a twat so we should be permanently happy because little Citeh have won some trophies again and have loads of money.
Yeah I apologize for that comment about going to support another club.

Here’s some:
- Won’t spend a lot of money travelling to Paris.
- We won’t have to share a city and play in a final vs those horrible cultist bastards.
- No need to worry about potentially losing to those horrible cultist bastards and never hearing the end of it.
- The most important trophy is still in our hands and we just need to win four more games.
- If we win the league, Chelsea win the FA Cup and Real win the CL we can still have the best season overall out of all the teams in the country.
- We have the best team, best manager and best owners in the world.
- Looking increasingly likely that Haaland is coming and Pep is staying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.