10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have swore I saw jack on the field last night playing well and creating two good chances.

Lazy and unfit players dont see any grass

He got the last 10 minutes.

Do you think he covers the ground that Bernardo, Jesus, Foden, De Bruyne do?

Not his fault last night. Did some nice stuff against a team who had subbed all their full backs off. By the way, it wasn't a goal line clearance, his shot was across the goal and never going in. He missed...

Not his fault last night. Did some nice stuff against a team who had subbed all their full backs off. By the way, it wasn't a goal line clearance, his shot was across the goal and never going in. He missed...
What? Grealish's shot that Mendy cleared was on target.

I'm surprised Jack is still playing as far forward as he does in our team. I was excited when he signed for us as I felt he'd end up as a quality centre-mid, comfortable on the ball and able to progress from deeper positions.

Up front he gets double-up on too much and doesn't have the out and out pace or trickery to beat players.

It was good to see him playing more positively though, but I think we'd see more from him by dropping him back a bit.
wrong thread mate, this is the kneejerk, haters-gonna-hate, opinon-entitled attention-seekers thread Grealish pile on sector.
Common-sense no agenda posts are not welcome, obviously

Arsene Wenger SAVAGES Jack Grealish for being 'passed too easily' by Dani Carvajal before Real Madrid's vital second goal, as the legendary Frenchman insists £100m star 'must absolutely fight to stop that cross'​

You think he is unfit and lazy, yet he came on for a crucial CL semi final.

I think he’s either unfit compared to others, or lazier than the aforementioned players. He certainly doesn’t work as hard.

Or do you think he works as hard as Bernardo, Foden, Sterling or De Bruyne?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.