Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

So mad at pep, he fucked it with three subs when we haf it in the bag , it disrupted us and when it went to extra we had no kev, ffs or gabby to grab us a goal , he is so insecure he fails the lads again and again
It’s all great in hindsight. Had he not made substitutions and the same scenario happend you would blame him for not bringing on fresh legs.

It didn’t disrupted us. We controlled it with hardly a shot on target from Real up until they scored.

A lot of people on here try and find someone to blame. Sometimes no one is to blame. It can happen. And it happened yesterday. The feeling is as it was when Spurs knocked us out

We try again next year. With Pep.

Honestly, think it exposes our lack of depth of energetic midfielders. All season Bernie has been having to carry us energy wise, he's run himself into the ground and then somehow found a second wind. But then in games like this, where we need to see it out, we have no one to bring on to add more energy in midfield. So we are bringing on 100 year old Fern to do it, because it's what he could do in the past. Or Gundogan and his crippled back that make an already slow player almost Yaya-esque in his defensive work. Or Grealish, who can't even be trusted to work hard defensively for 10 minutes.

It screamed out for some legs, but we just don't have any.

Thread is absolutely mad.

We were clearly the better side.

Should have slit their throats in the first leg but missed several chances.

We handled them superbly for 90 minutes. The Pep masterclass eulogising was being readied. The pundits were wanking over a City v Dippers showpiece.

Then it just went completely pear in an absolutely mental last 2 minutes. You cannot blame Pep or anyone in particular for that. Shit happens and it can be a very cruel **** when it does.

We are literally on the verge. Get some actual strikers in, man the fuck up, and go and win the **** next time.

I do wonder whether UEFA really didn't want another all English final, back to back.
I would have liked a couple more yellow cards here and there, but I don't know how this all powerful matchfixing, final setting UEFA managed to get in the head of our players and force them to drop a bollock with minutes to go.

Last night showed just how weak and unbalanced our squad is,and how vulnerable we become when a couple are missing.

We have never replaced Aguero,took far too long to find Dinho's,and we lack quality outside of the first choice fullbacks.An abundance of attacking midfielders,in favour of the latter,was always going to bite us on the arse.

Its mind blowing,and so fucking frustrating,we have arguably been Europe's best team over the past few seasons yet we have no trophy to prove it.......our ability to implode needs urgent attention - and no one from the board room to the cleaner should be immune.

My main concern is that as disappointed as i am,i am not at all surprised.

And yet I'm completely unable to laugh!!
Was more pointing to the fact of the wind up posts and guff posted by these posters who only seem to come out the woodwork when we lose.
I'm not laughing either but in the same breath I'm double proud of pep, the team and the club for yet another amazing year.
If only pep would extend and we get a forward in, then I really would be walking with the King.

Thread is absolutely mad.

We were clearly the better side.

Should have slit their throats in the first leg but missed several chances.

We handled them superbly for 90 minutes. The Pep masterclass eulogising was being readied. The pundits were wanking over a City v Dippers showpiece.

Then it just went completely pear in an absolutely mental last 2 minutes. You cannot blame Pep or anyone in particular for that. Shit happens and it can be a very cruel **** when it does.

We are literally on the verge. Get some actual strikers in, man the fuck up, and go and win the **** next time.
Could not agree more with this post!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.