Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

I’m SS3 in the £425 section of 316. It’s a strange place up there because more often than not the atmosphere is flat but every now and again when it’s good it’s very very good. I think it could do with a standing section at the back but can’t see it happening.
thanks man this is the area i have been looking at online, if there's any seats going up there. Around the 425 mark in 316 is where i had my eye as i would say the view is great of the of the pitch up there too

You're near me. Wow that's a £25 price increase, I was paying £650 this season, but as I'm now an old sod next season is £340. One of the few advantages I guess, though I'd still rather be 35 again
Yeah was 650 myself this season and its not even the increase I'm too concerned about as i suppose that was expected but its just the overall amount is hard to justify anymore when there's much cheaper on offer

Thinking of moving my daughter to match day membership.
Will she lose her points that she has accrued as a season ticket holder( currently 16900 )

if had platinum season ticket last season, want to renew but want gold , can this be done online or do you need to call up... i've looked on the site but can't find it anywhere.. (guessing thats the idea)!

I've been on hold on the phone since 9am. Caller number 33....I'm sure I was 30 a minute ago. Absolute joke.
if had platinum season ticket last season, want to renew but want gold , can this be done online or do you need to call up... i've looked on the site but can't find it anywhere.. (guessing thats the idea)!

Need to login to your ticketing a/c, select season tickets from top left , then renew, should give you a drop down box to select Gold, Platinum, 93:20, Silver.....

thanks man this is the area i have been looking at online, if there's any seats going up there. Around the 425 mark in 316 is where i had my eye as i would say the view is great of the of the pitch up there too
I'm in SS3 row AA and the view is very good.. excellent value too £325.
Cracking blues around me too which is a bonus

Never understood why I our website is so difficult to use on a phone. I paid off my season ticket in full last season but I want to put it on direct debit this season, I don’t see the option to do that which is a bit mad. Go through all the FAQ’s and nothing on there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.