Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lit a candle last night if it helps
nepal-candles-prayer-light-holy.jpg

Has it ever been corroborated by a reputable source that 20-odd Liverpool players are indeed classed as asthmatic? Liverpool fans are claiming this stat originated on Reddit. Has anyone actually got any links from better sources?
There was an foreign news source posted in here before they won the title about it that claimed it was being used and one of the side effects is huge drop in performance levels next season as it cannot be used continuously. It might be in that seasons dippers thread or the media thread?

If it was true then I’m not sure if the press could go public with it. The TUE would be signed off by a club doctor and the medical records of each player should be private.
Why would they when FSG and their Shadow companies have stakes in media companies around the world?

FSG are shady as fuck with plenty of examples of their win at all costs attitude in both business and sports.

Has it ever been corroborated by a reputable source that 20-odd Liverpool players are indeed classed as asthmatic? Liverpool fans are claiming this stat originated on Reddit. Has anyone actually got any links from better sources?
I'm sure if you ring der spiegel they will have photocopies of prescription after prescription.

Eventually this bin dipper team will completely burn out, they will win things for next couple of years but they simply can't keep this up. While our foundation is set for us to compete for years to come and have an outstanding academy, giddy pool are applying quick success which works for 2-3 years maybe, but it will fade away soon. Let them enjoy it while it lasts for them.
Haha this old chestnut. Strange people like you have promised burn outs since Klopp joined. I hate them, we can admit they are just good though, especially for asthmatics ;)

Have to say that this forum / thread seems to have reverted pretty much back to how it was when I first started lurking and then registering a couple of years back. Ever since Wednesday night the conspiracy theories seem to have come back and been ramped up.
...But then thats the joy and agony of football that plays with our emotions. Its the hope that gets you!
I have a sneaking suspicion that come late on Saturday, you lot will be praising the likes of Son or Kane for helping you on your way to another title.

Have to say that this forum / thread seems to have reverted pretty much back to how it was when I first started lurking and then registering a couple of years back. Ever since Wednesday night the conspiracy theories seem to have come back and been ramped up.
...But then thats the joy and agony of football that plays with our emotions. Its the hope that gets you!
I have a sneaking suspicion that come late on Saturday, you lot will be praising the likes of Son or Kane for helping you on your way to another title.

Oh you big tease , you don't really believe that do you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.