Champions League Final - the great rip-off

OntarioBlue

Just in case we were in any doubt what a bunch of blood sucking leeches UEFA are, I have just read that Liverpool and Real Madrid will each be allocated just over 19,000 tickets for the final. The stadium capacity is 75,000

23,000 of the balance are for sale to various National Associations, Commercial Partners and hospitality with ticket prices between £4000 and £7500 !!

Apparently, about 20% of the Dipper allocation will be on sale for prices in excess of £400

It almost makes me glad we didnt get to the final.

Last edited:
Just in case we were in any doubt what a bunch of blood sucking leeches UEFA are, I have just read that Liverpool and Real Madrid will each be allocated just over 19,000 tickets for the final. The stadium capacity is 75,000

23,000 of the balance are for sale to various National Associations, Commerculture Partners for Hospality with ticket prices between £4000 and £7500 !!

Apparently, about 20% of the Dipper allocation will be on sale for prices in excess of £400

It almost makes me glad we didnt get to the final.
So 19,000 potential criminals with tickets and many more without.
Lots of the dipper scum will go without tickets and either try to jib in or rob tickets from their own fans.
I wonder what the Gendarmes will do with dippers wanking in public and pushing old people into the fountains.

So 19,000 potential criminals with tickets and many more without.
Lots of the dipper scum will go without tickets and either try to jib in or rob tickets from their own fans.
I wonder what the Gendarmes will do with dippers wanking in public and pushing old people into the fountains.
i can't believe klipperty is encouraging dippers without tickets to go, he needs an history lesson!

Not right about the tickets, absolute rip off but sadly there will be trouble caused by the dippers which will be covered up or blamed on someone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.