Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect a lot of people have an image of him as a person based on how he looks and little else.

I'm like you. I don't know much about him apart from what I see if I watch a match he is involved in.
It all sound a bit sinister & strange mate. I know little about the Rags, cos I hate em that much I can't even bear to watch them unless we're playing them. Even on MoTD I skip past their matches, win lose or draw.

I know one thing though, if the problem at ManUre was down to one player & without him the club would flourish, what do you think the Rags would do? They certainly wouldn't be offering him a new contract seeing as he's shit, lazy & a trouble causer who's always injured.

Like I said dude, it strange & very sinister...

Last edited:
It all sound a bit sinister & strange mate. I know little about the Rags, cos I hate em that much I can't even bear to watch them unless we're playing them. Even on MoTD I skip past their matches, win lose or draw.

I know one thong though, if the problem at ManUre was down to one player & without him the club would flourish, what do you think the Rags would do? They certainly wouldn't be offering him a new contract seeing as he's shit, lazy & a trouble causer who's always injured.

Like I said dude, it strange & very sinister...
I do actually agree with quite a bit of that.
But the other side is .
Would they offer him a contract so he then actually has a value ?.
Either way they are want with or without him as today is showing.
We are batter without him.

I'm not on social media so I don't know much about what he's like. I always assumed he was a model pro at juve and for France but things turned abit sour at the rags. Are we all assuming he is lazy and has a bad attitude could someone post links to him being a twat? geniune question. If he is just a big diva I honestly think pep could work with that, Ronaldo is a massive diva but the guy works harder the 98% of professional footballers.
I think pogba could shine in our side with rodri and KDB in a 3 man mid but only if he puts the work in can't imagine pep or us would go anywhere near him if his attitude wasn't right.

Mate, I can't recall which ManUre players they were, but one came out & said during a post match interview that the players didn't know what they were supposed to be doing. By the next match, Olé was sacked.

Again after they lost to Atletico, another player admitted the club was in turmoil, but more tellingly, he said & it's not just the players.

This is the toxic environment some of our fans are blaming solely on Pogba. If the players didn't know what they were supposed to be doing, how can that be Pogba's fault?

Again, I'd never seen his Instagram prior to a couple of hours ago, but it seems he posts once or twice a week. I looked back at his posts up to September, & there was nothing extraordinary that stood out. Most of it was ManUre related & pertained to him training & playing. He also makes inspirational post match comments.

This is all sounding a bit sinister similar to fans calling out Sterling for being too brash & boasty for buying his Mum a house, but yet Foden was characterised as being a model son for doing the same for his parents.

I couldn't believe when Sterling was criticised for flying EasyJet to go to Spain, & for being a miserly skinflint when pictured coming out of a pound shop with some goods. It's like what the fuck man! The boy's damned if he does, & damned if he doesn't.

I know very little about Pogba, which on reflection is a good thing, as it means there's little to know. If he was my son & all I had to worry about was his haircuts, zany dress sense, Instagram posts of him happily dancing & him dabbing, I'd be over the bleeding moon mate!

There's just gotta be more to this insane hatred of the guy, more than him playing for the Rags & the fact he dabs when after scoring! :-|
My only surprise is its took this long for some agenda driven whopper to start throwing the racism card into the mix.

Give your head a wobble.....he is disliked by some for no other reason than he comes across as a lazy overpaid mercenary,and many of our fans do not want a player like that in the dressing room.

You crack on with your poisonous shit stirring though.

Listen my take is

If City followed through with there intrest 5 years ago who knows we could be sat here with 1 maybe 2 Champions league trophys instead of us bottling Spurs, Liverpool, Lyon, Chelsea & of course the other fucking night

We didn't pay the £90m & rightly so but we were 100% after him

He then has no return & goes back to UTD & we all know his real choice was City & Pep

Juve held all the cards & wouldn't take anything less so City & Pep backed down

For France hes been outstanding & Juve player of the year in Italy twice & titles in abundance

World Cup & Euro winner inc shity UEFA Cup for the red cnts

If he came he wouldn't start in those real high pres huge workman like games but he would still make an impact in this City team in those games coming on
How many games have we said we have no plan B????

Haaland & Pogba change everything in the last 3rd imo Absalutely especially those boring cnts who sit back for 90 minutes

Jack struggles in those games as no space to run & no space behind but a Pogba definitely can impact in play & dead ball situations

Pep doesn't sign anyone who will not toe the line, Pogba can play, Pogba can score, Pogba can definitely pass its a no brainer if true

Hes still worth £70m in todays market he will be fucking free Absalutely nothing to sign

If true then players are leaving & there's nothing us fans can do to change it

Whoever we bring in I will still be turning up rain or shine supporting this club

CTID

Pogba the Juventus player, yes. Pogba the United player, no. Something has gone wrong and we need to know what before signing him. Some players are just not suited to the Premier League and maybe Pogba is one of them.

Pogba the Juventus player, yes. Pogba the United player, no. Something has gone wrong and we need to know what before signing him. Some players are just not suited to the Premier League and maybe Pogba is one of them.
For the tempo and control we have for alot of games i think he'd be the Juve player in that LCM position. We rarely get into basketball 100 mile an hour stuff any more, and we have the options if we wanna get into that etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.