Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who Sky will roll out to defend their Liverpool bias? Kenny Dalglish's daughter? Jamie Carragher? Redknapp? Or maybe even Sadio Mane's girlfriend who they signed off a Liverpool fanzine?

Nah who am I kidding, they can just throw Danny Mills £20 and he'll gladly be the voice of Man CIty and tell us Pep is losing it and that if anything, Liverpool get a harder ride in the press

I wonder who Sky will roll out to defend their Liverpool bias? Kenny Dalglish's daughter? Jamie Carragher? Redknapp? Or maybe even Sadio Mane's girlfriend who they signed off a Liverpool fanzine?

Nah who am I kidding, they can just throw Danny Mills £20 and he'll gladly be the voice of Man CIty and tell us Pep is losing it and that if anything, Liverpool get a harder ride in the press
Or ex City players Fowler and McManaman.

He burned his bridges a long time ago with City fans. If he honestly believes there is not a difference in the way Liverpool are covered in the mainstream meda compared to other clubs then he is more stupid than he looks. And it's not just City either. Just watch the build up to the FA Cup final. Chelsea will be the bad guys and most articles will be favourable to Liverpool and their fanbase. I wonder if the BBC will have the players wait in reverence in the tunnel while they play You'll Never Walk Alone like they did in the semi-final. These broadcasters must think football fans are thick. This bias is being played out in plain sight.

The fact that the media go on about it being pep v klopp & completely ignoring what Tuchel has done, 4 finals in 12 months & beating City in a champs league final.

I had TalkShite on in the car this morning and the news gimp on there managed to get the Haaland figure to £500M...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.