14th Doctor announced by the BBC

What’s FOC? I have been coming up with guesses of what it means.

Fat Orrible ****
Fucking Obstinate ****
Fuckface Of Caledonia

And my personal favourite

Folically Omnipotent ****

AcronymDefinitionFOCFull Operational Capability (US DoD acquisition term to depict when a specific activity reaches maturity)FOCFriends of the ConstitutionFOCFaculty of Commerce (various locations)FOCFocusFOCFall of Cybertron (gaming)FOCFederation of ChurchesFOCFiber Optic CenterFOCFellowship of Christians (various organizations)FOCFree Of ChargeFOCForeign Oil CompanyFOCFriend of the CourtFOCFacilitating Organizational ChangeFOCFort Omaha Campus (Metropolitan Community College; Omaha, NE)FOCFreedom of Creation (3D printing; Amsterdam)FOCFederal Office of Culture (Switzerland)FOCFlux Oriented ControlFOCForum of Conscience (human right group)FOCFreedom Online Coalition (intergovernmental coalition)FOCFranchise Offering CircularFOCFlorentine Opera Company (Milwaukee, WI)FOCField Oriented ControlFOCFail over ClusterFOCForce Output CompareFOCFirst Options of Chicago (Chicago, IL)FOCFlag of ConvenienceFOCFamily Outreach CenterFOCFoyer Occupationnel (French: Occupational Center)FOCFull and Open CompetitionFOCFiber Optic CableFOCFlight of the Conchords (TV series)FOCFactory Outlet CenterFOCFree of CostFOCFaint Object Camera (Hubble Telescope)FOCFinance and Operations Committee (various organizations)FOCFreedom of ChoiceFOCFirm Order ConfirmationFOCFisheries and Oceans CanadaFOCFruit of the CrimeFOCFront of Center (archery)FOCFirst Order Condition (mathematics)FOCFerrari Owners ClubFOCFinal Operational CapabilityFOCFujitsu Optical Components (Japan)FOCFuji Oil Company, Ltd. (Japan)FOCFiber Optic CommunicationsFOCFirm Order CommitmentFOCFiscal Oversight Committee (various organizations)FOCFamily of CompaniesFOCFlight Operation CenterFOCFiber Optic ConnectorFOCFixed Order Cycle (finance)FOCFlight Operations CenterFOCFold Out Cover (vinyl record feature)FOCFirst Of ClassFOCForward of Center (archery)FOCFight of Characters (Warcraft III; computer game)FOCForeign Operating CorporationFOCFresh Out CrewFOCFollow-On ContractFOCField Operations CenterFOCFriends of Carlotta (from movie 'Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid')FOCFEMA Operations CenterFOCFiber Optic ComponentFOCFestival of CricketFOCFear Of CommitmentFOCFabrication d'Objets en Caoutchouc et Plastique (French: Manufacture of Rubber and Plastic Objects)FOCFather of ChildFOCForward Only Conversion (radio control cars)FOCFuture Operational CapabilityFOCFather of Chapel (senior trades union official SOGAT & NGA)FOCFederation Orientation Committee (University of Waterloo, California)FOCForce of ContractionFOCFuzhou City (China)FOCFriends of ChristFOCFlex-on-CapFOCFollower of ChristFOCFace of CurbFOCFrontal-Occipital CircumferenceFOCForce Organization Chart (gaming)FOCFell Off ChairFOCFirst Class CW Operator's Club (UK)FOCFlux Cutting (welding)FOCFull Operational ClearanceFOCFact or CrapFOCFront-Of-CounterFOCFriends of Colombia (Peace Corps alumni)FOCFlat Over Crest (Rally Car Racing)FOCFirst Office Call (medical appointment)FOCFORSCOM Operations CenterFOCFinancial Operations CenterFOCFall Off ChairFOCFuture Operating CapabilityFOCFacility Operations CenterFOCFarthest-On CircleFOCFactor of CooperationFOCFall Out of ChairFOCFlight Operations Committee (IATA)FOCFestival of CelebrationFOCFleet Operations CenterFOCFactory of Champions (San Antonio, TX)FOCForeign Object CheckFOCFear Of Controlling (air traffic control)FOCFriends of CryFOCFurthest-On CircleFOCFacilities Operations CommitteeFOCFiring Officer ConsoleFOCFull Of Choice (Malacca, Malaysia shop)FOCForeign Operating CompaniesFOCFiber Optical CharacterizationFOCFin Opener Crank (missile assembly tool)FOCFundamental Orders of ConnecticutFOCFriends of the Committee (various organizations)FOCFlash-on-Camera (photography)FOCFuture Operations CellFOCFriends of the Carpenters (non-profit ministry)FOCFoundation for Orphaned Children (Kenya)FOCFill or CancelFOCFree Organic Carbon

I, for one, hate to see identity politics ruin such a classic family show. It used to be all about casting the most talented actors, but now it's clear that the BBC is pandering to woke, loony-left ideology by casting based on identity:

Because that's now three out the six modern Doctors being Scottish.

It has to end!!!!!

I meant actors who had been in DW, not just the lead. Surprised you didn't go for Gillain.

View attachment 42588
Carey Mulligan is another one. In the best ever episode of the show.

Doctor-Who-Why-Blinks-Sally-Sparrow-Never-Returned.jpg

AcronymDefinitionFOCFull Operational Capability (US DoD acquisition term to depict when a specific activity reaches maturity)FOCFriends of the ConstitutionFOCFaculty of Commerce (various locations)FOCFocusFOCFall of Cybertron (gaming)FOCFederation of ChurchesFOCFiber Optic CenterFOCFellowship of Christians (various organizations)FOCFree Of ChargeFOCForeign Oil CompanyFOCFriend of the CourtFOCFacilitating Organizational ChangeFOCFort Omaha Campus (Metropolitan Community College; Omaha, NE)FOCFreedom of Creation (3D printing; Amsterdam)FOCFederal Office of Culture (Switzerland)FOCFlux Oriented ControlFOCForum of Conscience (human right group)FOCFreedom Online Coalition (intergovernmental coalition)FOCFranchise Offering CircularFOCFlorentine Opera Company (Milwaukee, WI)FOCField Oriented ControlFOCFail over ClusterFOCForce Output CompareFOCFirst Options of Chicago (Chicago, IL)FOCFlag of ConvenienceFOCFamily Outreach CenterFOCFoyer Occupationnel (French: Occupational Center)FOCFull and Open CompetitionFOCFiber Optic CableFOCFlight of the Conchords (TV series)FOCFactory Outlet CenterFOCFree of CostFOCFaint Object Camera (Hubble Telescope)FOCFinance and Operations Committee (various organizations)FOCFreedom of ChoiceFOCFirm Order ConfirmationFOCFisheries and Oceans CanadaFOCFruit of the CrimeFOCFront of Center (archery)FOCFirst Order Condition (mathematics)FOCFerrari Owners ClubFOCFinal Operational CapabilityFOCFujitsu Optical Components (Japan)FOCFuji Oil Company, Ltd. (Japan)FOCFiber Optic CommunicationsFOCFirm Order CommitmentFOCFiscal Oversight Committee (various organizations)FOCFamily of CompaniesFOCFlight Operation CenterFOCFiber Optic ConnectorFOCFixed Order Cycle (finance)FOCFlight Operations CenterFOCFold Out Cover (vinyl record feature)FOCFirst Of ClassFOCForward of Center (archery)FOCFight of Characters (Warcraft III; computer game)FOCForeign Operating CorporationFOCFresh Out CrewFOCFollow-On ContractFOCField Operations CenterFOCFriends of Carlotta (from movie 'Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid')FOCFEMA Operations CenterFOCFiber Optic ComponentFOCFestival of CricketFOCFear Of CommitmentFOCFabrication d'Objets en Caoutchouc et Plastique (French: Manufacture of Rubber and Plastic Objects)FOCFather of ChildFOCForward Only Conversion (radio control cars)FOCFuture Operational CapabilityFOCFather of Chapel (senior trades union official SOGAT & NGA)FOCFederation Orientation Committee (University of Waterloo, California)FOCForce of ContractionFOCFuzhou City (China)FOCFriends of ChristFOCFlex-on-CapFOCFollower of ChristFOCFace of CurbFOCFrontal-Occipital CircumferenceFOCForce Organization Chart (gaming)FOCFell Off ChairFOCFirst Class CW Operator's Club (UK)FOCFlux Cutting (welding)FOCFull Operational ClearanceFOCFact or CrapFOCFront-Of-CounterFOCFriends of Colombia (Peace Corps alumni)FOCFlat Over Crest (Rally Car Racing)FOCFirst Office Call (medical appointment)FOCFORSCOM Operations CenterFOCFinancial Operations CenterFOCFall Off ChairFOCFuture Operating CapabilityFOCFacility Operations CenterFOCFarthest-On CircleFOCFactor of CooperationFOCFall Out of ChairFOCFlight Operations Committee (IATA)FOCFestival of CelebrationFOCFleet Operations CenterFOCFactory of Champions (San Antonio, TX)FOCForeign Object CheckFOCFear Of Controlling (air traffic control)FOCFriends of CryFOCFurthest-On CircleFOCFacilities Operations CommitteeFOCFiring Officer ConsoleFOCFull Of Choice (Malacca, Malaysia shop)FOCForeign Operating CompaniesFOCFiber Optical CharacterizationFOCFin Opener Crank (missile assembly tool)FOCFundamental Orders of ConnecticutFOCFriends of the Committee (various organizations)FOCFlash-on-Camera (photography)FOCFuture Operations CellFOCFriends of the Carpenters (non-profit ministry)FOCFoundation for Orphaned Children (Kenya)FOCFill or CancelFOCFree Organic Carbon
Thanks for clearing the water.

I, for one, hate to see identity politics ruin such a classic family show. It used to be all about casting the most talented actors, but now it's clear that the BBC is pandering to woke, loony-left ideology by casting based on identity:

It has to end!!!!!
Fuck me, are you ok? There is plenty of loony in that post. Dripping in it. A tad racist too, to suggest Scots only get there because of their nationality. Sounds right wing, Brexit Loving, Rule Britannia jingoistic Tory Voting, Gammon angst. I don’t know you but that’s how it sounds. Feel free to clear up if I got anything wrong. You point of course is bollocks. Just to be clear.

It has to end!!!!!
The Scottish Agenda!

I bet the bastard wears a kilt with question marks on it as well.

Jeanette Krankie the new companions as well.

When will this lunacy end????

It has to end!!!!!
You’re right.

it should be retitled Doctor Who’d You Thinking You’re Looking At Pal

Fuck me, are you ok? There is plenty of loony in that post. Dripping in it. A tad racist too, to suggest Scots only get there because of their nationality. Sounds right wing, Brexit Loving, Rule Britannia jingoistic Tory Voting, Gammon angst. I don’t know you but that’s how it sounds. Feel free to clear up if I got anything wrong. You point of course is bollocks. Just to be clear.

Ohhh ignore it and just take the high road :)

You do understand the post in question was intended as ironic humour don't you? Otherwise, there's a massive 'whoosh!' coming your way old chum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.