Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forest fan in peace. I read that Pep believes everyone supports Liverpool, let me assure you we still have absolutely no time for them( as it is my first post that is really a very gentle way of putting it!) for most Forest fans of my age they are or used to be the team we hated the most, unfortunately as we have not been in the PL for so long our team that we now all despise with a passion is Derby.

Me and a lot of mates would put City as our favourite PL team and that has been the case for some years. I wish you well for the rest of the season, please beat teeth and his now plastic scousers to the title and we will all cheer on RM in Paris.

The support that they had when they came to our place this year was pathetic, we out-sang them all match.

Will be in Manchester on Wednesday night when our youth team take on the red scum in the FA youth cup final, I think we have sold 6000 tickets. Will be tough for our kids but they at least are all local Nottingham lads….well nearly all two are Irish.

Good luck again, hope to play you next year in the PL.
Hi. I think Pep was referring to the press and the powers that be such as Pigmol. We know that most fans cannot stand the scousers.
I have been following Forests miracle as my daughter’s partner is a Forest fan. Had you started sooner, you would have got automatic promo. As it is you have the play offs, but they can be a bit of a lottery. So good luck, Forest should be in the prem.

Am I being paranoid, or is Gerrard hinting he's going to let Liverpool win against Villa?
Nothing to be paranoid about. The Villa players know how much of a scouse prick he is and will do his bidding by getting bummed. The only hope I have is if a few are still mates with Jack and want him win the league.

Do you want to borrow my tin foil hat? ;)

Forest fan in peace. I read that Pep believes everyone supports Liverpool, let me assure you we still have absolutely no time for them( as it is my first post that is really a very gentle way of putting it!) for most Forest fans of my age they are or used to be the team we hated the most, unfortunately as we have not been in the PL for so long our team that we now all despise with a passion is Derby.

Me and a lot of mates would put City as our favourite PL team and that has been the case for some years. I wish you well for the rest of the season, please beat teeth and his now plastic scousers to the title and we will all cheer on RM in Paris.

The support that they had when they came to our place this year was pathetic, we out-sang them all match.

Will be in Manchester on Wednesday night when our youth team take on the red scum in the FA youth cup final, I think we have sold 6000 tickets. Will be tough for our kids but they at least are all local Nottingham lads….well nearly all two are Irish.

Good luck again, hope to play you next year in the PL.
Genuinely thought you were going to win at Bournemouth and take it to the last day.

Play offs are a fucking lottery.

Doping in the Liverpool squad?
12% of the UK population suffer from Astma.
In Liverpool's squad though, that number is 63%!
They play such a high tempo game that every help in keeping the airways fully open is a bonus.

Now, as far as I understand it every club pushes the medical boundary to some degree with has a higher number of "sufferers" than the average, but I think Liverpool take the piss.

Doing a bit of research, it probably comes from their sports medicine and performance team coming from the world of cycling and swimming

Last edited:
I've met a lot of City fans in my time, but the dumbest blues I've ever met are f**king Einsteins compared to Dumb and Dumber......

So to sum up:
City are shite, yet 3 points & +4GD better than them
Spurs are shite, yet Liverpool failed to beat them this season & Spurs took all 6 points from City, who are, again, in first and with a superior GD.

Jesus they are a fucking cult. And that accent is as shit as the Boston accent is over here. Fuck Boston & Fuck Liverpool.

Doing a bit of research, it probably comes from their sports medicine and performance team coming from the world of cycling and swimming
I posted the other day about this. It's a good story, but the writer of the article you linked to may not be the most reliable source.

He's based in Russia and has minimised Russian doping, while writing a lot about it being widespread elsewhere. He was recently criticised for spreading fake pro-Russian conspiracy theories about the war in Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.