New song for Foden

Hearing some disturbing things about his nocturnal activities which I hope are all bullshit. And no that’s not a song just a comment.

You can't leave it there,
You can't leave it there,
Eds,
You can't leave it there!

(That is a song)
Let’s just say he doesn’t see as much as his partner as he should given he has a couple of kids with her. Hope I am wrong though.

Let’s just say he doesn’t see as much as his partner as he should given he has a couple of kids with her. Hope I am wrong though.
They are all at it. All of them. It’s part and parcel of the celebrity footballer lifestyle and culture. And the wives all know about it but accept it as they live a great life so just let the lads do what they want.

When I say they’re all at it, this is all of them at all clubs… all of them!

From what I’m lead to believe from someone who’s worked closely with City players and what they know from United, Nedum Onuoha is the only player across both clubs in the 15 years they worked at City who didn’t cheat on his missus.

All of them are at it all the time!

They are all at it. All of them. It’s part and parcel of the celebrity footballer lifestyle and culture. And the wives all know about it but accept it as they live a great life so just let the lads do what they want.

When I say they’re all at it, this is all of them at all clubs… all of them!

From what I’m lead to believe from someone who’s worked closely with City players and what they know from United, Nedum Onuoha is the only player across both clubs in the 15 years they worked at City who didn’t cheat on his missus.

All of them are at it all the time!
If that's true it's a sad reflection, not only of footballers, but society generally.
Rich men "can have their cake and eat it" - thought that was 20th Century thinking.
Take them to the bloody cleaners ladies

When you say Disturbing, All I keep getting a vision of is of Phil in a dimly lit apartment in Stockport acting like Dennis Hoppers character in Blue Velvet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.