Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You reckon currently he's thinking "F*ck it, someone is bound to eventually score one of these"
Lol, probably. He probably doesn’t do it as often as there’s generally no one there to score or one of our more vertically challenged players trying to outjump a 6 foot 4 centre half.

The Jesus chance that he created yesterday where he tried to control it and failed will probably be a goal with Haaland and Alvarez to be fair.

Alvarez reminds me more of Sergio, whereas Haaland is more like a Dzeko.

Haaland is a cracking player.

However, we're putting an awful amount of pressure on the kid, saying we'll be unbeatable etc.

I'm not belittling him or the transfer, I just don't want us to turn into insufferable Rags from the 90's or him to be the new Nicky Summerbee.

We have no say in what the hierarchy do, but I do happen to approve of the direction we're headed.
Of all the things that will happen, I believe Haaland turning into the new Nicky Summerbee is fairly low down the list of probabilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.