Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone isn't just fucked next season, they're fucked for the next 2 or 3 seasons!!!!!!

I expect Liverpool to make a couple of signings, but Salah and Mane contracts are up in the air, so they could be gone in 12 months. Liverpool will challenge us, but with Haaland and the other signings that we'll bring in I really think that's us ring fenced for the league for the next few seasons.

No one else will get close to us for the next few seasons. The barcodes have the money now, but it'll take them years to buy their success, we didn't buy it overnight and nor will they. Even if Utd get Nunez, they're still a million miles away from us. Chelsea are on a rebuild as half their defence is going. Spurs are spurs and Arsenal will be 4th place at best.
The PL is not the Bundesliga where the title is "ring fenced", this is the sort of thinking that has left the Red Failures desperately trying to squeeze into the EUFA Conference. Why bother being a fan of a club whose success is "ring fenced", City supporters want to challenge and compete for every trophy, we are not entitled, it means shit if we don't prove ourselves on the pitch against top opponents.

Same Lee saying Pep is wrong to think there is media bias against City.

lets hope the club never shares any info with him, btw not like he has many exclusives despite being the "City guy" for the Athletic. every big news broke by anyone but Lee.

absolute joke of a journo.
Let me get this right.

Sam Lee, the Midlands-born, united-supporting, sole City writer at The Pathetic, where they have at least 3, maybe 4, Liverpool-supporting hagiographic writers, is saying Pep's wrong about the media bias towards Liverpool?

I thought it was a Hateful 8 tbh. Need to dig out the list again. Some surprising clubs on there wasn’t there iirc, as well as the usual suspects?
I believe the list included the following nine Judas clubs.

Arsenal, United, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Leicester, Wolves, Newcastle and Burnley.

Never forget………Pep hasn’t!

hopefully, Burnley go down.

Let me get this right.

Sam Lee, the Midlands-born, united-supporting, sole City writer at The Pathetic, where they have at least 3, maybe 4, Liverpool-supporting hagiographic writers, is saying Pep's wrong about the media bias towards Liverpool?
Look at that nobcheese Liam Bradford on Radio Manchester. From fucking Worcestershire.

This is commentator Jim "Emptyhad" Beglin letting the mask slip once again during extra time of the Newcastle match: "Well look, even if you don't.... like some of the other things you see (chuckle) here and... (very long pause) Manchester City fans would disagree with that anyway, he is always a brilliant watch, Kevin De Bruyne, just watching him play the game of football is a joy."

lets hope the club never shares any info with him, btw not like he has many exclusives despite being the "City guy" for the Athletic. every big news broke by anyone but Lee.

Only source of city news I take is from the StevedKompany. Sam Lee is a willy rabbit who believes only in the dollar but not true blue.

Anyone who actually believes that has zero sense of perspective and absolutely no judgement. He’s too bothered what his noncey colleagues think of him to even begin to possess either.

Rats in the media, still trying to make out Pep is some deranged idiot with his comments about bias to certain clubs. Name me another transfer broken down like this? Surprised they haven’t included Alfie’s old wage. He know the fuckin score, hope we spunk shedloads this summer. Fuck them all.

Always been the case with our transfers as you say fuck.em

Have you ever considered the people on the pods might know him a bit better through their years of direct personal interaction as opposed to you seeing second hand regurgitations of headlines he doesn't write for a news service you don't subscribe to?
Quite why the pods still have him on is bewildering.

Have you ever considered that people on pods suck up to journalists because they are all after a career in journalism/ social media and they won't get it by burning bridges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.