It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The only thing I would say about Jude Bellingham is that because Dortmund signed him as an u18, they could only give him a 3 year contract which ends in 2023.

All the German press said it's not a big deal, he'll sign a 2 year extension on his 18th birthday etc. but I've never seen an official announcement or picture.

Could it be that Bellingham's camp have fucked over Dortmund and not extended? Is that why Watzke is bemoaning oil clubs today in the press?

1% chance?
Fingers crossed if it is true but they did stick to their guns with both Sancho and Haaland

Rice is a very good player but the price West ham want is double his actual value. Rice isn't a 150 million pound player

The only thing I would say about Jude Bellingham is that because Dortmund signed him as an u18, they could only give him a 3 year contract which ends in 2023.

All the German press said it's not a big deal, he'll sign a 2 year extension on his 18th birthday etc. but I've never seen an official announcement or picture.

Could it be that Bellingham's camp have fucked over Dortmund and not extended? Is that why Watzke is bemoaning oil clubs today in the press?

Would Dortmund demand more than 50-60m that FDJ should cost even with 1 year? Probably. Would it melt the internet? Definitely.

But we'd surely have heard about it already and 10 clubs would be competing for him.

1% chance?
Dom doesnt his contract expire in 2025?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.