Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spit, Catflap Junior and Kenny Dalglish's daughter once again blowing smoke up the dippers arse

Why are these 3 constantly covering the dipper games.

Spit is biased as fcuk, never has a good word for us and is regularly seen and heard cheering dipper goals.

Never heard him say how Fabio gets away with murder (can I say that ?) every game for example.

Once again he escaped a booking tonight, nothing mentioned..

What does Catflap Junior actually do ?

As for the anchor woman, I'm sure no strings were pulled to enable her to get her feet under the table at SKY.

The whole lot needs a fkin good shake up..

There must be loads of presentable league one and two ex players who are knowledgeable about the game and would appreciate the opportunity to earn a six figure salary..

Not a fkin chance of any of them getting a look in though..

Fkin Carragher should have been instantly dismissed after spitting at a school girl instead of being front and centre every time there's a game on SKY..

The guys a first class, classless knob..!
These line-ups are exactly what the broadcasters want, that’s why they’re there, to basically spout the fanboy angle as well as rewrite what dodginess we have just witnessed.

Impartiality does not sell subscriptions, Carragher and Neville do by having empathy with their lead viewers. We (and I mean approx 80% of PL fans) are just a by-product that gets patted on the head every now and then.

Fucking state of that clown lol!!!
What the fuck is a non-possession player? Every player in the history of the game takes possession at some stage in every game they play, are they trying to compare him to a Michael Owen or something? what a whopper….suppose they’re gonna have to learn the hard way. This is a player who’s worked equally as hard on his physique as his technique, he’s had a few more injuries because of this but is now playing in a man’s body. He’s very quick, explosive over short distances, big, strong, not bad in the air & a very good finisher, I also think his link up play is decent & from what I’ve seen he plays well with his back to goal, There’s no reason why he can’t play slightly deeper than an out & out 9, and I’m sure he will do that in games, would that make him a possession player? I’m not on Twitter but I’d love somebody to revisit that in 6 months

Just watched The Post on film 4, was the start of Nixons troubles. ( not Eric, President Nixon. The difference in the reporting then trying to get the truth out and the sports reporters now who hide behind freedom of the press to continually report lies and are unable to accept court rulings that do not benefit the red shirts. Watch the film and see if you could place Lee Stone Migs Barclay or any of the other biased cu××s that chase clicks in the lead roles. And don't get me started on television pundits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.