City finally fight back!

On the one hand, I am thinking he is giving them the opportunity to say he is ranting, feeling the pressure, cracking up. On the other hand, he clearly doesn't care any more what those jokers say, so I welcome him in joining us on the dark side. Keep speaking truth to (I was going to say power) powder puffs and fuck them all.

Maybe it’s time to also bring up all the other points too.
The fact that Leicester have also failed ffp but aren’t scrutinised the way we are.
Liverpool failing ffp once, it would have been twice but they offset £40m for their imaginary new stadium, again not scrutinised the way we are.
Why Liverpool have player’s with asthma 5x the national average.
Why the premier league are investigating us for stuff that happened nearly 10 years ago but Liverpool hacking our scouting network is time barred.
Sure we’ve got plenty of other dirt to throw about also.
Time to start fighting fire with fire.

I'm I the only one worried that we might be coming out with this because the prem league ffp is due and they have found the sponsorship over inflated. And we are getting ahead ?

I'm I the only one worried that we might be coming out with this because the prem league ffp is due and they have found the sponsorship over inflated. And we are getting ahead ?
I'm taking it as the exact opposite of that. The PL have found no problems, and there is literally nothing left for them to go after, so with no risk of any litigation/fines/pointd deductions/whatever, the gloves can finally come off.

Maybe it’s time to also bring up all the other points too.
The fact that Leicester have also failed ffp but aren’t scrutinised the way we are.
Liverpool failing ffp once, it would have been twice but they offset £40m for their imaginary new stadium, again not scrutinised the way we are.
Why Liverpool have player’s with asthma 5x the national average.
Why the premier league are investigating us for stuff that happened nearly 10 years ago but Liverpool hacking our scouting network is time barred.
Sure we’ve got plenty of other dirt to throw about also.
Time to start fighting fire with fire.
This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.