Ticket Loyalty Points

Any update on our F.A. Cup & Champions League points? Anybody received them?
Haaland or no Haaland, i’m owed 400 points…….before you know it they’ll apply season tickets points and i’ll forget

Does anyone else think the club need to change the loyalty point system? It's impossible to catch the people at the top even with the double platinum points + all the cup schemes. I've been able to get to 10 away matches this season (7 PL, 2 UCL and 1 FA Cup) on the 18-25 allocation but once I turn 26 (in 2 seasons time) i will only qualify for a hand-full of games. Ive had my season ticket since 2007 and started paying for platinum + cup schemes since i started buying my own season ticket (instead of my dad buying it) when i started working after uni, but i only just have 7,000 points.

Does anyone else think the club need to change the loyalty point system? It's impossible to catch the people at the top even with the double platinum points + all the cup schemes. I've been able to get to 10 away matches this season (7 PL, 2 UCL and 1 FA Cup) on the 18-25 allocation but once I turn 26 (in 2 seasons time) i will only qualify for a hand-full of games. Ive had my season ticket since 2007 and started paying for platinum + cup schemes since i started buying my own season ticket (instead of my dad buying it) when i started working after uni, but i only just have 7,000 points.
You have had your day in the sun, time to let the younger lads have theirs.

Logan's Run...

If you scrap it I think a lot of people would start asking for their platinum money back......

Monetising points was a blunder as was introducing points in the first place.

Should give you a token as you exit through the turnstile/gates and a book to stick that in .....early leavers get fuck all ;)

A token book....ring any bells?

Young blues do get a window for aways already. I agree with younger fans getting their go.

If you scrap it I think a lot of people would start asking for their platinum money back......

Monetising points was a blunder as was introducing points in the first place.

Should give you a token as you exit through the turnstile/gates and a book to stick that in .....early leavers get fuck all ;)

A token book....ring any bells?

Young blues do get a window for aways already. I agree with younger fans getting their go.
Yeah i think an idea could be to weight the points so instead of just 24,000 points for everyone at 9am on the first day they could do

Under 20 - 5,000
Under 25 – 10,000
Under 30 - 15,000
Under 35 - 20,000
Over 35 - 24,000

Obviously these are just example numbers but it would give people an opportunity who havent had the years to build up points but are sat at the top of their age range to go to games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.