Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

It will most likely seem a bit spoilt but I can't help feeling that we left a few goals out there that could have put goal difference beyond a doubt.

KDB excellent with his shooting, Bernardo his usual busy self and retained possession well, same with Rodri - what a player he is. Gundogan quiet but safe, Foden a bit below par but should have had a goal or 2 still and worked hard. Sterling also worked hard but, goal aside, he just couldn't seem to do much right today. Cancelo was as usual, brilliant and frustrating in equal measure. Zinchenko did very well at times but does take some unnecessary risks. Centre backs all did well under the circumstances after a ropey start. Let's hope they are all fit for the West Ham game. Ederson solid.

Overall we played very well but really could, and probably should, have had 9 or 10.

That first half is how to defend when you dont have any fit centre halves.....(baring the brain far which led to their goal)

Posession of the ball is the best form of defence - the midfield and forwards played so well in that first half keeping the ball, defending from the front...it made the defences wok easy

KDB - phenominal
Foden brilliant
Gundo - metronomic as was Rodri
B.Silva - - we just cannt lose this game....possession personified and work rate off the ball is as good as anyones.

Think Laporte will now be out for the season as well.....that looks like medial ligament damage to me the way his knee buckled inwards....SO it has to be Ferna and Ake at centre half......if AKe is fit and Im not sure he is...he looked to be moving carefully and like he was protecting himself....

West Ham - veru hard game...they play good football...are very quick and energetic

We just need to keep possession very well

Come on Southampton!!!!!!!!

A few observations.
KDB, you are awesome, @Lavinda Past is clueless.
Raz, good game by your standards but you're so off the pace and just don't read the game we play.
Ederson CAN be a shot stopper.
Molineux needs to move away fans from the stands alongside the pitch,no wonder they're shit at hone.
Well played Blues.
I blocked him months ago but why is he currently clueless?

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in, they fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Take that you horrible, miserable, begrudging, jealous media. Take that!!

What a great win again. The best team in the land and all the world.
The only unhappy note for me? You did it without John Boy. I probably won’t see him again this season!! :-(

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.