Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

Th
Just as false 9 is about to become a thing of the past, we go to West Ham with 2 false centre backs :)
Think some fucker got a voodoo doll of city centre halfs .
Never seen anything like it for injurys in the position that is the easiest to play in a team.

Very worried for Sunday now with the back line, we’d be best drafting in the Eds lads than makeshift from senior players.

sterling was appalling tonight and that should be his race run, Mahrez or Jesus for last two games now.

Kdb is just ridiculous. Imagine how much space will open for him next season with haaland pulling the cb’s away!

Outrageous. Really thought tonight was going to be a grapple. What can you say about the boy de Bruyne. Simply amazing. And some posters on here earlier in the season calling him out and that we are better without him.

Some top performers out there. Bernardo,gundogan,Rodri and Ederson. Sterling kept banging on the door but finishing let him down. Zinchenko had a torrid and needs to liven up for the weekend.

That’s Laporte done as well for the season by the looks of it and also looked like Fernandinho was holding the back of his leg as well. But apart from that everything is good.

I was watching t game on TV and following the “commentary” on the Matchday Forum. I honestly thought I was watching a different game. Apparently half the team were shit, the defence was a shambles and Ederson never makes a save.

Good job we were lucky enough to score 5 goals !

Kev's an absolute superstar.

Was going to gloat that I called a KDB masterclass in the pre-match thread, but actually I don't think that was very impressive of me. He may not be at his best every single game, he has his ups and downs like everyone, but there's no-one I'd put my money on more than Kev to deliver at the business end of the season.

Decent team performance overall. I don't like to single anyone out for criticism especially in a 5-1 victory, but Sterling looked poor, like he was hardly trying.

Desperately worried about Laporte and our centre-back situation. We're having a truly terrible run of luck with defensive injuries. Hopefully that's Ake fully back, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.