The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we beat West Ham, then Liverpool's players will surely feel the game is up ... which might affect their performances against Chelsea & Southampton ... and their whole quadruple could unravel pretty fast.
Hopefully !

If we don't beat West Ham, then it gives them an enormous boost & they'll probably thrash Southampton & give us a nervy final day.

If we beat West Ham, then Liverpool's players will surely feel the game is up ... which might affect their performances against Chelsea & Southampton ... and their whole quadruple could unravel pretty fast.
Hopefully !

If we don't beat West Ham, then it gives them an enormous boost & they'll probably thrash Southampton & give us a nervy final day.
I'll go for option A please ;)

Actually we need 3 pionts. If we beat west ham by 4 goals. Then Liverpool needs to score 12 against Southampton and wolves.

I was with you there! Will be a tough game and they will want to win it to fight for the last Europa League spot on the final day.

We are in a position where beating West Ham will put us pretty much there now. That is a huge incentive and we saw today how much Kev wants to win it! Would be nice to be able to lose to Villa and still have enough cushion on GD to win it.
Fuck me,when was the last time we got beat by Villa at home?
I think Peter Withe was still playing for them !!!

Hopefully !

The Cup final is on saturday tho..

Actually we need 3 pionts. If we beat west ham by 4 goals. Then Liverpool needs to score 12 against Southampton and wolves.
beating west ham by 4 goals? hmmm wont be easy

If we dont beat hammers then we set up for a nervy final day ...............

WE NEED TO BEAT THEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.