City finally fight back!

The Agnelli family are the equivalent of Royalty in Italy and no problems in them receiving way over value for sponsorship, ie Jeep, one of the Fiat sub brands.
Mussolini thought he was the equivalent of Royalty in Italy.
And look at what happened to him, the Fascist twat !!!

Mussolini thought he was the equivalent of Royalty in Italy.
And look at what happened to him, the Fascist twat !!!
I think shooting Agnelli, leaving him in Albert Square for a bit of abuse then hanging him upside down for a day or so would be a technical breach of UEFA rules. Bound to end up at CAS....

I think shooting Agnelli, leaving him in Albert Square for a bit of abuse then hanging him upside down for a day or so would be a technical breach of UEFA rules. Bound to end up at CAS....
Yes, but it would make a damn good headline in Der Speigel for all their German readers!!

personally I feel he didn't need to do this, answer back with our trophy haul and not bitchy comments at the Rags and Dippers, lowering himself to their level.

I love Pep but he's gone full blown Keegan at Newcastle since the Champions League exit
Yep he’s really lost the plot since Madrid, 5 0 and 5 1 the fucking bald fraud.

Add Daily Telegraph football reporter Chris Bascombe to the list of blatantly anti- City brigade.
In a report on the Haaland transfer this week (11/5 DT sports section) Bascombe states - "Nothing more succinctly demonstrates the uneven playing field in this and the next Premier League title fight than City confirming the £213m package for Erling Haaland, while Liverpool fret over the futures of their prized duo because of salary expectations."
Balanced, factual reporting?
Bascombe, tagged "football reporter/writer", hides his true identity: he is Liverpool F.C.'s dedicated football reporter.
Thus ensuring that reports are appropriately slanted.

Add Daily Telegraph football reporter Chris Bascombe to the list of blatantly anti- City brigade.
In a report on the Haaland transfer this week (11/5 DT sports section) Bascombe states - "Nothing more succinctly demonstrates the uneven playing field in this and the next Premier League title fight than City confirming the £213m package for Erling Haaland, while Liverpool fret over the futures of their prized duo because of salary expectations."
Balanced, factual reporting?
Bascombe, tagged "football reporter/writer", hides his true identity: he is Liverpool F.C.'s dedicated football reporter.
Thus ensuring that reports are appropriately slanted.
I have just posted this in the Net Spending Thread:
'Bascombe is a 100% genuine paid shill for Liverpool. He worked for the Liverpool echo for seven years - so that tells you all you need to know. He left the echo and went to work for the News of The World so as you can imagine that upset the Klanfield mob and they gave him some serious jip. He was also the ghost writer of Jamie Carraghers autobiography so his bias to Liverpool in the Telegraph is frankly ridiculous. It really is. I bait him in the comments section of his articles and at times he actually bites which shows you how thick he is. His title at the DT is 'North West Sports Reporter' but 99.99% of his articles are pro Liverpool. He hates City with a passion as do virtually all of the DT football 'sports writers'. Simply discard anything and everything Bascombe ever writes as it is utter drivel.'

Great that Pep has finally spoke about the way we are treated compared to the original sky 4, I have no idea why its took so long but its happened and now opened the gates for others to have there say and people to realise what the real Manchester City have actually achieved and how we have achieved it .
Spot on…some of it might not be to our liking (seems to of brought out all the old City/Abu Dhabi haters) but it’s thought provoking & created a conversation about redshirt media bias, most large companies are afraid of the cancel culture we now live in so will monitor it carefully & may even choose to offer more balance in their ranks & its reporting (yeah I know!) we’ve never advocated having NDJ Buzzer Micah Nedum & Chincliffe covering a Livarpool game, we’ve just wanted fairness & equality. If this was to gain some traction, especially from the likes of Newcastle W Ham Spurs & Villa fans then it could lead to some positive change

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.